Campers - 5th wheel

jVN6Gan.jpg

But...but...but that ain't no fiver. :ranting2:

I wanted a low trailer for getting back into the woods. ... also have a cap on the truck. ... one thing about my trailer vs you guys with fifth wheelers.... you have a lot more outdoor storage. Other than that I am very happy with my camper.

My wife grew up by this bridge. ... it was blown over by tornado. ...no not under it.... next town away

Is that bridge by any chance visible from I-80? There is/was one that looked a whole lot like that up there years ago. Is Kinzua the reservoir that's shared with NY?

It is in Mt Jewett Pennsylvania. ....no you can't see it from 80....not far from kinzue dam..... warren pa.

And yes the resivore goes into new York

:1036316054: How's the walleye fishing there? I would have high expectations of that lake if I went there. Been to Raystown and thoroughly enjoyed it and have always wanted to check out the Kinzua. Have you ever heard of the Pepacton Reservoir in NY? Another similar like I'd love to visit.

Father in law fishes there. ... don't know if he gets walleyes. ... I know that there is some huge sturgeon....when they inspect the dam the divers will only go down in a cage. ...they are afraid of the huge fish. I fish in lake erie. ...lots of walleye

:1036316054: How's the walleye fishing there? I would have high expectations of that lake if I went there. Been to Raystown and thoroughly enjoyed it and have always wanted to check out the Kinzua. Have you ever heard of the Pepacton Reservoir in NY? Another similar like I'd love to visit.

No I haven't heard of pepacton resivore. ..

I'm curious is that a fish ladder on the left side of that damn
I searched it and I'm thinking it's not. I can't think of any fish that would use it. Shad might but I don't think they're up that far. I'd expect it to be a primary spillway. I believe that the water is initially let out of the reservoir at the bottom of it as they say that the cold water that comes out of it creates great trout fishing all summer long.

They drain from the bottom of the dam to get rid of the silt.... this video shows you just how much silt can build up in a damn this video's pretty cool....

They drain from the bottom of the dam to get rid of the silt.... this video shows you just how much silt can build up in a damn this video's pretty cool....

It looks like they need to do that more often!

Here's a video where they're doing it as maintenance so it doesn't build up as bad the other damn I don't think the first one had a bottom drain to get rid of it