ODFL | Can’t hire drivers

That is great insurance. Who is the carrier/administrator? It’s not Teamster “free” but way better than others.
It is United healthcare as far as my area. Don’t know if that is nationwide or if different carriers elsewhere. I’m in Wisconsin.

Also, while not Teamster “free“ it sure isn’t bad when compared side by side with wages. Be hard pressed to find a yellow driver doing equivalent hours making same at year end even after buying my own benefits.

I didn’t check too hard yet, there was a half bag of Levi Garret in the coat pocket and I wanted to get out of there before they caught it.
Then that was probably Uncle Boogers tuxedo he purchased for the ABF381/Puddin’ wedding that was supposed to happen many years ago. 381 got cold feet and high tailed it out of there leaving Puddin’ standing at the alter. I would check the expiration date on that pouch of tobacco before getting a chew of it if it were me!!!
:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Then that was probably Uncle Boogers tuxedo he purchased for the ABF381/Puddin’ wedding that was supposed to happen many years ago. 381 got cold feet and high tailed it out of there leaving Puddin’ standing at the alter. I would check the expiration date on that pouch of tobacco before getting a chew of it if it were me!!!
Actually that was Puddin's chew.....I gave it to Uncle Booger for safe keeping...

Last time I saw Puddin’ she weighed 381….

Then that was probably Uncle Boogers tuxedo he purchased for the ABF381/Puddin’ wedding that was supposed to happen many years ago. 381 got cold feet and high tailed it out of there leaving Puddin’ standing at the alter.
All I can say is that boy sure can run fast, ran like the devil was chasing him. The wedding photographer released this film, rumor has it he passed BRG on 294 all the way up in Chicago.
run away GIF

Can anyone describe life as an end of line terminal linehaul driver? Typical trip, workweek, $, etc.
At my terminal we have everything from 660 mi turns, 588 mi meets, 400 mi triples runs, and and a couple of 520 mi double break bulk runs. And a busy extra board. Most are night runs and occasional bag runs to Denver. The runs range in pay from $2300 to $1600 weekly

At my terminal we have everything from 660 mi turns, 588 mi meets, 400 mi triples runs, and and a couple of 520 mi double break bulk runs. And a busy extra board. Most are night runs and occasional bag runs to Denver. The runs range in pay from $2300 to $1600 weekly
What in the world would a truck driver do with that kind of money?
I don't think I could spend that much.

What in the world would a truck driver do with that kind of money?
I don't think I could spend that much.
I usually am too tired to spend that kind of money.

However when rested, bright eyed and bushy tailed... with the wife taken care of I get to spend money. Whoo hoo.

Chrome.... or Brandy in anytown? Hmm. Its a company truck, the kill joys frown on chrome so its brandy's turn.