TForce | Can anyone confirm

That work will be folded into the closest tri state metro area terminals. If a service center can be consolidated, it will be.

Last edited:
I have a brother who worked for overnight.... ups freight.... he retired.... and now has passed away from cancer. I think they had about 15 city drivers and I'm not sure how many road....

I have heard...... here on tb they are down to 7 city guys... it is slow times with this soft economy.

Nobody is buying anything extra .

I wish you all the best of luck.... I know the feeling... been through it myself before and experiencing it now at the company I am with now.

Macon has a population of 150k, I am surprised it has a terminal. The work will be merged with the closest terminals.
Atl is 90 mile Alb is 80 miles away they had plenty of freight a year ago. Flo is swapping terminals with Estes. Gaf city will be dispatched out of Clt...my head hurts

Found it....

80 W NYACK RD
NANUET, NY, 109542931
I used to work there. I worked for Roadway and there was a smaller terminal in the same area which was ABF at the time. I know ABF left there and I think Estes moved into the Roadway terminal when they sold it.

I used to work there. I worked for Roadway and there was a smaller terminal in the same area which was ABF at the time. I know ABF left there and I think Estes moved into the Roadway terminal when they sold it.
When did ABF leave Nanuet, I think they were in Spring Valley. But right next door had a buddy there for years?