Estes | can anyone do their job ??

Matt

Infamous “Beerboy”
Credits
sure seems everyone has a note on em at the end of every week??? i hate being out two weeks but it really sucks that alot of guys have a reason every week to get home ?? do these guys realize that doing this will make it harder and harder to get home when there is a real reason.. crying wolf will make us all suffer. if anyone doesn't want to stay out then stop in kansas city. don't go to denver. i'm sick of all the cryin and whinin. like i said i have a hot wife that i'm in love with more everyday. 2 wonderful kids and i hate bein away a week let alone 2. we have to suck it up and do what we can untill frieght levels come back up and the home loads won't be a problem.
and stop lyin to dispatch there maybe another driver in the hotel that has a real reason to get home. be safe ...i'm done

Dangit driver, they keep you boys out 2 weeks? I thought I had it bad only being home every sunday! I didnt realize they ran you like that.:nutkick:

sure seems everyone has a note on em at the end of every week??? i hate being out two weeks but it really sucks that alot of guys have a reason every week to get home ?? do these guys realize that doing this will make it harder and harder to get home when there is a real reason.. crying wolf will make us all suffer. if anyone doesn't want to stay out then stop in kansas city. don't go to denver. i'm sick of all the cryin and whinin. like i said i have a hot wife that i'm in love with more everyday. 2 wonderful kids and i hate bein away a week let alone 2. we have to suck it up and do what we can untill frieght levels come back up and the home loads won't be a problem.
and stop lyin to dispatch there maybe another driver in the hotel that has a real reason to get home. be safe ...i'm done

How about you guys quit being such company men, and let them contract that work out to other companies like they do with all the other freight... go home and take care of that Hot wife of yours.. ya think she cares if you pull empty pups all over the US? Be safe out there fellas:smilie_132:

if you're staying out 2 weeks that was your choice beerboy....you had a scheduled run and chose to give it up to do what you're doing. why are you feeding us this line of crap. quit whining.</p>

I thought extra board drivers where given a start day of the week and only had to run 5 days and be home 2 days. I do not know everyones situation, so maybe TBB took extra to make more money and has to stay out because getting out of his home terminal is impossible. I know that this does happen. I know if I gave up a bid run to make more money and then found out I would be gone 2 weeks I would be pis*ed.

I talked to an extraboard driver out of Tampa once.. It was his choice to stay out and run. He'd stay out and run for 2 or 3 weeks at a time. He said he could make more $$ being available to run wherever they needed him. If he tried to be home on his assigned day, he wouldn't get any miles that week. To each his own I suppose, I just don't think crucifying guys because they want to get home is the right thing to do.

wow. i don't have a choice sometimes when i'm way out west. (cali) but sometimes it is asked when do ya want to be home. i'm just whining about some guys not doin their job. that bid run i gave up now no longer is around. i saw that comming. hardly any frieght to run the run i gave up. soo the extra board was/is way better for some good miles. anyhoo some guys just need to do their jobs

if you're staying out 2 weeks that was your choice beerboy....you had a scheduled run and chose to give it up to do what you're doing. why are you feeding us this line of crap. quit whining.</p>

yes i did give my run up and i didn't have a choice most of the times to get a home load at the end of the week because of guys not doin their job. ARE YOU STUPIED ???? why don't you just call me instead of runnin your mouth:1036316054: