New Penn | Can somebody tell me?

Shaggybx

TB Lurker
Credits
If a trucking company has ever survived with the workers giving concessions.I've never seen one do it.I can't find one that has with a temaster workforce.Sooner or later it's going to close.The day I heard Yellow bought us {New Penn}I knew one day something bad would happen.I've voted no every time.The things that made this job better than others are gone.Mainly the Pension.I think it's a slap in the face to even offer 25%,I don't think they're ever going to put a penny in.Where are they going to get the money from?
I know when somebody is playing me.
Personally I think we should've voted this down.
This is all win win for them.Please don't give me the you should be happy to have a job line.When they can ,they will merge New Penn ,holland ,Reddaway.justa matter of time.That's if it's still open.
Know what ,life goes on.I'll find somehting.
New Penn is no more.:Violin:

Exactly what i think! Holland ,New Penn and Reddaway are screwed!All the yes voters are getting all cocky lets see how cocky they are when they shut the POS down anyway! It's so obvious it's comical!

and does anyone think the IBT was smart enough to say, ok, you want more concessions? then we want gaurantees of no more COO's. Or do you think the IBT alreadys knows what the next phase of the "comprehensive restructuring plan" is already?
AT a MINIMUM the IBT should have said 25% starting upon ratification of the MOU.... this whole thing is a joke.. now watch in the next few months how members get screwed more..

and does anyone think the IBT was smart enough to say, ok, you want more concessions? then we want gaurantees of no more COO's. Or do you think the IBT alreadys knows what the next phase of the "comprehensive restructuring plan" is already?
AT a MINIMUM the IBT should have said 25% starting upon ratification of the MOU.... this whole thing is a joke.. now watch in the next few months how members get screwed more..

Happened with every other vote, The contract or MOU....... Members screwed.......... The Division VP of YRC Mitch L said at our begging for yes votes there will be a Major Change Of Operations after this was ratified........ He didn't say anything about the other company's under the banner...........Just YRC, But i'm sure there will be equal rapings for all teamster's........

Last edited by a moderator: