Can somebody tell us what's going on?

Very sad what the union did to this company. No teamster LTL carrier has survived once infected.
The remaining union carriers are all among the lowest paid in the business.
This is a shinning example of how unions kill companied and jobs..

Very sad...

Very sad what the union did to this company. No teamster LTL carrier has survived once infected.

Very sad...

What an ignorant post

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Forum Runner

Very sad...
Are you kidding me (What the Union Did to this company!) Your either on drugs or just a total IDIOT! First off New Century is not a Union carrier yet! And the emphasis is on the word yet! The problems with this company is just like it was with all the other Union Carriers or any other carriers for that matter Union or Non Union that have gone out of business poor Management or Deregulation of the trucking industry! So take your anti Union, I don't work at New Century, I have nothing better to do than talk thru my Ass attitude and put it where the sun don't shine!

Very sad...
And furthermore Idiot there are plenty of Union Carriers and Union small company drivers who are still in business! So if you don't have something worth contributing to these discussions then take a hike! And G F U!!!!!!!!!

Is it good or bad when a turd company bites the dust? If the rumors are true I wish the best for the drivers. Is the whole company in jeopardy or just pieces of it? I saw a shipper loading NC trailers today.

Nothing yet but that dont mean poop,, but the fuel issue is nothing to sneeze at and the lack of communication is well bad for all.

Has there ever been great communication here? Mr. Right said that was all going to change
Haven't seen his face since December 9th !! Right!

this is a whole new level, lots of people are going to be out of work and they are not saying a word how do you live with yourself ?

dude who cares about other people on here you all need to grow up and look at the big picture, a company of 1500 people is on the brink and thats what you care about a poster on an internet web site that nobody really looks at ??? ?!! WOW no wonder we are all chasing our tails,,,,just stupid

If you live in PA and want a great job call Optimum Logistic Solutions. Our drivers run local work and are paid by the hour. If you work over 8 hours in a day it is OT. Our drivers make between $18 - $22.00 an hour and average $1300-$1500 a week and have the weekends off. I have worked in the transportation business for 8 years and never saw these kind of paychecks until I came to Optimum, and I worked for some pretty big companies. If you are interested please call 877-532-2540. The terminal is located in Allentown but there is work all over.