Estes | Can you hear it?

mad trucker

Road Driver
Credits
Listen  !!!   Can you hear it???    Nooo???    Wait for it!!!     It’s getting louder !!!!    Now can you hear it???     Elvis can!!!        Robsnightmare can!!     I Can !!!      And we always have !!!      And many more are hearing it.    Still can’t hear it you say???   Then take off those blinders . Remove your ear-plugs!!  It’s drums beating .  They are getting louder . The  beating drums of discontent . The tribes out west are still restless !!!!!!!     White Father from the east still speak with forked tongue.  It is time for all of the tribes to get together and be one. Stand up against the white devil. He keeps bringing new treaties and before the ink is dry he sends his phony riders to crush us. :chairshot: My Brothers we must all take up the lance and bow and fight.  Many Brothers before you have and fought well. Listen to the drums. They are for you. :1036316054:

Listen !!! Can you hear it??? Nooo??? Wait for it!!! It’s getting louder !!!! Now can you hear it??? Elvis can!!! Robsnightmare can!! I Can !!! And we always have !!! And many more are hearing it. Still can’t hear it you say??? Then take off those blinders . Remove your ear-plugs!! It’s drums beating . They are getting louder . The beating drums of discontent . The tribes out west are still restless !!!!!!! White Father from the east still speak with forked tongue. It is time for all of the tribes to get together and be one. Stand up against the white devil. He keeps bringing new treaties and before the ink is dry he sends his phony riders to crush us. :chairshot: My Brothers we must all take up the lance and bow and fight. Many Brothers before you have and fought well. Listen to the drums. They are for you. :1036316054:

Was that a sermon from Louis Farrakhan or Malcolm X???White devils????:hysterical:

Listen  !!!   Can you hear it???    Nooo???    Wait for it!!!     It’s getting louder !!!!    Now can you hear it???     Elvis can!!!        Robsnightmare can!!     I Can !!!      And we always have !!!      And many more are hearing it.    Still can’t hear it you say???   Then take off those blinders . Remove your ear-plugs!!  It’s drums beating .  They are getting louder . The  beating drums of discontent . The tribes out west are still restless !!!!!!!     White Father from the east still speak with forked tongue.  It is time for all of the tribes to get together and be one. Stand up against the white devil. He keeps bringing new treaties and before the ink is dry he sends his phony riders to crush us. :chairshot: My Brothers we must all take up the lance and bow and fight.  Many Brothers before you have and fought well. Listen to the drums. They are for you. :1036316054:

I HEAR IT, MY FLESH EATING FRIEND!!!!!! TE out.....

The drum always beats out west. Always will. The sticking point is, that we are based in the east, the original area, and we are treated well here. The "exit" sign by the door reads the same from coast to coast.
The drum does not beat here in the Teamster stronghold, because they know better than to try. If it is not happening in New York, Boston, Michigan, or Ohio, it just aint gonna happen...Period.
Personally, your passion and concern, really is much appreciated, and flattering. Thanks.
You need a total group of collective unhappy people, and it just isn't here!:gathering:

the drumm breat never gets here they are always takin breaks. BOOooo to the drum beat. and hows this gonna happen when the lay offs happen out west AWWWwww snap

the drumm breat never gets here they are always takin breaks. BOOooo to the drum beat. and hows this gonna happen when the lay offs happen out west AWWWwww snap
BEERBOY, I hope for your sake in the midwest that there arent layoffs out west!! That would be a bad thing!!

The drum always beats out west. Always will. The sticking point is, that we are based in the east, the original area, and we are treated well here. The "exit" sign by the door reads the same from coast to coast.
The drum does not beat here in the Teamster stronghold, because they know better than to try. If it is not happening in New York, Boston, Michigan, or Ohio, it just aint gonna happen...Period.
Personally, your passion and concern, really is much appreciated, and flattering. Thanks.
You need a total group of collective unhappy people, and it just isn't here!:gathering:
You don't have the slightest clue what your super hero Wayne(fire em all) Y. has created out west. We have become some of the fiercest Teamsters in the nation. We are dedicated to the bone. We have seen what a greedy little freak can do to a once proud kick a$$ company. And you and your company have created this band of brothers, sir. It's companies like Estes who create pro union monsters such as myself and my group of comrades. You see, the company perpetuates and strengthens the very organization that you fear so intensely. And if you think for one minute, that a group of angry, motivated, charismatic leaders, are not capable of organizing your whole company, then you are in a dream like state of confusion. Trucking companies all through the west have been gobbled up by jippo outfits like Estes for some time now. Stripping our standard of living down. We don't appreciate that very much at all. And some are becoming very militant as a result. So keep it up jippos of America. Because Elvis gets stronger with every ******. Teamster Elvis out.....

You don't have the slightest clue what your super hero Wayne(fire em all) Y. has created out west. We have become some of the fiercest Teamsters in the nation. We are dedicated to the bone. We have seen what a greedy little freak can do to a once proud kick a$$ company. And you and your company have created this band of brothers, sir. It's companies like Estes who create pro union monsters such as myself and my group of comrades. You see, the company perpetuates and strengthens the very organization that you fear so intensely. And if you think for one minute, that a group of angry, motivated, charismatic leaders, are not capable of organizing your whole company, then you are in a dream like state of confusion. Trucking companies all through the west have been gobbled up by jippo outfits like Estes for some time now. Stripping our standard of living down. We don't appreciate that very much at all. And some are becoming very militant as a result. So keep it up jippos of America. Because Elvis gets stronger with every ******. Teamster Elvis out.....
Elvis,
I'm sure Wayne was sent out there just to fire 'em all. Gi was a bag of :shit:e. Wayne ran the northeast for years, and bearly fired anyone that I know of. Like I've said, I REALLY do appreciate your passion, but I gotta ask, when was the last time you talked to headquarters in Boston or New York? Getting pissed and jumping up and down in the middle of Oregon aint helping your cause. Even if there was a massive movement on the east coast, nothing would happen. You lose, good day sir. You may feel stronger with every pink socking, but even you guys who are organized aren't organized. You are still the neighbor lady who wants me to date her fat daughter with the blood stain in the back, and it aint gonna happen. If you want to get passionate about a cause, get the ten guys on the bottom of the list more than two days work, after after joining two years ago. My buddy lost everything beliving in hype, and now lives with his sister, waiting for the phone to ring. And that sir, is in the stronghold's back yard, the northeast.

Listen  !!!   Can you hear it???    Nooo???    Wait for it!!!     It’s getting louder !!!!    Now can you hear it???     Elvis can!!!        Robsnightmare can!!     I Can !!!     

**chirp** **chirp chirp** **chirp** :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical::moon2: