R&L | Can you transfer

staggerlee

TB Lurker
Credits
hey everyone, I have my eye out on who is hiring right now and r and l is running ads. one thing i'm looking for is companies that will allow its drivers to transfer to another location after some time. i've had alot of family move to florida in the last few years and i'm pretty sure i'm gonna want to join them but not anytime soon. times are too tough and the job market is too tight to do something like that right now. so my question is does r and l allow its drivers to transfer after they've established employment and if they do what are the general rules on the subject. i know some companies don't allow it even if the other terminal you want to go to is running help wanted ads and i don't want to work for a company that thinks so little of its "valued employees". on the other hand there are great companies like fedex that allow it so i'm trying to stick with those companies. i'm sure the day will come when i'm gonna want to make the move. anyone have any info on the subject?

R+L does claim to allow it but I hear that most people who try it have to jump through more hoops than you can imagine.I don't know of anyone that has successfully done it.

I have done it and it was a simple process,but that was 10 years ago also.Don't know about how it would be now.Was a completely different company back then.