Yellow | Can Yrc Really Survive?

61159821_10217410220359751_8649808205632765952_n.jpg

Why, in the hell, would a team sign on for this crap, when they can go to Saia, get paid way north of .58cpm, with a dedicated run, brand new tractors, 401-k, and be home every week. I don't get it?
Maybe they like Jim Hoffa Jr. Kind of like the actor Larry Hagman on the TV show Dallas. His name on the show was JR Ewing. And everybody, & I mean everybody, loved JR. von.

Why, in the hell, would a team sign on for this crap, when they can go to Saia, get paid way north of .58cpm, with a dedicated run, brand new tractors, 401-k, and be home every week. I don't get it?
Same reason as in ==== Why in the hell do guys keep voting yes and why does Hoffa keep getting voted in ???
Does -15% apply?
-15% only applies to sharing the lap top computer time in the sleeper and SANDALS are okayed by the safety dept to !!

Most of the guys who sign on for that if you ask them why they didn't go to Saia would probably respond they don't have a passport!

Most of the guys who sign on for that if you ask them why they didn't go to Saia would probably respond they don't have a passport!
Or SS card.
Or birth certificate.
Have a physical card signed by a legitimate DOT listed facility.
Can speak enough of the English language to communicate without calling Boris on their cell.
Or can get from point A, to B without a GPS.
Or backup a trailer in less than 10 attempts.
Did I miss anything?

Or SS card.
Or birth certificate.
Can speak enough of the English language to communicate without calling Boris on their cell.
Did I miss anything?

Able to leap a stop sign in single bound.

Or SS card.
Or birth certificate.
Did I miss anything?
You forgot to check their tickets and backgrounds...

SAIA is stealing our drivers too advertising no forced sleeper teams like at 309. Recruiters lie to new drivers saying they won't be doing sleepers better off being honest to them saying first few years doing sleepers plus on call extra board. I was surprised this bid new drivers made the turn wheel and laydown showup unfilled.

Same reason as in ==== Why in the hell do guys keep voting yes and why does Hoffa keep getting voted in ???

-15% only applies to sharing the lap top computer time in the sleeper and SANDALS are okayed by the safety dept to !!
Hoffa not going anymore triple dipping getting his pension, social security and normal salary plus all the perks new vehicle every year, housing allowance and his portion of FICA taxes paid by the Union! How is Hoffa's portion of FICA taxes being paid by the Union not considered income?