FedEx Freight | Canadian Balls...

Spent a lifetime going up there.

First year out of school, hauled books for Random House along with cassettes to Toronto Canada via Buffalo. That was a learning experience.

Later on we took advantage of the Canadian Hospitality, Exchange rate in our favor and lots of goodies to bring back south that you cannot buy for any amount of money here in the States.

Toronto back then was nothing but farm fields and meadows. Over the years I watch them build houses 10 feet apart at 200,000 retail for 50 miles or more around that city. In down town you had two thoughts, first a good pair of running shoes and stay fit enough to out run the obese person left behind for the knifer chasing both of you. It was crazy.

Spent a lifetime going up there.

First year out of school, hauled books for Random House along with cassettes to Toronto Canada via Buffalo. That was a learning experience.

Later on we took advantage of the Canadian Hospitality, Exchange rate in our favor and lots of goodies to bring back south that you cannot buy for any amount of money here in the States.

Toronto back then was nothing but farm fields and meadows. Over the years I watch them build houses 10 feet apart at 200,000 retail for 50 miles or more around that city. In down town you had two thoughts, first a good pair of running shoes and stay fit enough to out run the obese person left behind for the knifer chasing both of you. It was crazy.
You say you're 57 years old and when you first ran to Toronto "First year out of school", (let's say when you were 17 - 40 years ago, or 1982) you say Toronto was "nothing but farm fields and meadows"? I say you must be hitting the sauce my friend.

You say you're 57 years old and when you first ran to Toronto "First year out of school", (let's say when you were 17 - 40 years ago, or 1982) you say Toronto was "nothing but farm fields and meadows"? I say you must be hitting the sauce my friend.
Needs to cut down on the Oscar mayer

Does this Canadian situation ensure extra meat for next years employee appreciation meal? I figured there would be more discussions about the situation up there on this board.

Toronto used to be in Iowa. They moved it to CN in 1982.

It's absolutely not getting the attention it deserves.
Media is barely mentioning it, aside from saying that they've seen some Swastika and Confederate flags, allegedly.
I mean, maybe you need to pick better media to consume. NPR had a feature story on it this morning. Spent five minutes interviewing an Ottowa city councilman, plus other coverage. Five minutes is an eternity in a morning news broadcast. You can find plenty about it on YouTube from CBC (the Canadian public broadcaster) as well as the major American networks.

I mean, maybe you need to pick better media to consume. NPR had a feature story on it this morning. Spent five minutes interviewing an Ottowa city councilman, plus other coverage. Five minutes is an eternity in a morning news broadcast. You can find plenty about it on YouTube from CBC (the Canadian public broadcaster) as well as the major American networks.
Says I need better media to consume.

References NPR.

Mainstream Media has a avoided coverage, absolutely. Only now, as Canadian politicos call it a threat to democracy, do they mention it.

Truth is, it's a great example of democracy in action. The people PEACEFULLY PROTESTING, unlike "other" protests. No violence, NO burning buildings... Etc.

Thumbs up to Canadian drivers, on this one. :1036316054: