Yellow | Canadien road driver dock workers negotiate new contract with YRC

Reimer's union is UNIFOR, formerly CAW before a big union merger. Local 4209 in Winnipeg covers the owner/operators and road drivers nationwide as far as I know because all road tractors are domiciled in Winnipeg. Don't know about the dock workers, though I imagine that local covers them too.

Word is that Canadien workers ratified contract negotiations. Got the week vacation that they gave up back plus 50 cents raise each year of contract. Also pension contributions and health and welfare. Things that make you go hum!!!! Like reopen MOU.
It's all peanuts when you work in the circus

Well Hoffa took 95 % of the votes of Canada eh!! I guess you haven't seen the finale vote tally of the 2016 election.

By the vote of the Canadian rank and file they must have gotten a nice contract.
Our contract is pretty good, as for the vote going the way it did, maybe next election Zuckerman might want to have the decency and consideration to include a Canadian or three on his ballot. We're not asking for much, just a little say into our unique situatuions inside our little igloos up here in the great white north.

Our contract is pretty good, as for the vote going the way it did, maybe next election Zuckerman might want to have the decency and consideration to include a Canadian or three on his ballot. We're not asking for much, just a little say into our unique situatuions inside our little igloos up here in the great white north.
By next election Canada will be part of the US after Trump attacks y'all to take your oil pit. He heard it's yuuuugg and it will be a tremendous addition to America.

That's prolly how the Hoffa team got that vote out of Canada.Offering upgrades in pay
No, I'm pretty sure Hoffa didn't have anything to do with our contract negotiations. In fact, I don't remember him sitting at the negotiating table with us at all. Our pay increases came from being a very profitable part of the corporation and not being part of the NMFA.

You have anything in print on this that you can post? Or are you just some quack?

0gfOPHw.jpg

No, I'm pretty sure Hoffa didn't have anything to do with our contract negotiations. In fact, I don't remember him sitting at the negotiating table with us at all. Our pay increases came from being a very profitable part of the corporation and not being part of the NMFA.
Being that you're Canadian based you all have some differences in pay then what's in the States.But what the members couldn't do about the outcome of the elections The U.S. government will.Have patience in due time the correct corrupt ones will be dealt with

Being that you're Canadian based you all have some differences in pay then what's in the States.But what the members couldn't do about the outcome of the elections The U.S. government will.Have patience in due time the correct corrupt ones will be dealt with
I'm not going to say you're naive but, can you honestly say that anyone at that level doesn't become complacent and fall out of touch with what the members really need or want. I'm pretty sure just about every one of our elected officials has skeletons in their closets and some kind of corruption is just a reality that comes with the position. Whether it's accepting tickets to a game or being handed a sealed envelope or having your second cousins kids college education payed for by an unknown " Source ". If you follow politics at all, you will find corruption without having to look too hard I.E. "Lobbyists" Remember one thing, MONEY and RELIGION are the root of all evil !!

Last edited: