Central Transport | canceled work

illegal to drive after 14...complaining about working like a dog with no overtime? would you rather sit on the freight lose customers and not work at all? I really can not believe that the big bad vitran guys planned the storm so they can work you like a dog...cry some more, and do it outside, hopefully the tears will freeze your mouth shut

illegal to drive after 14...complaining about working like a dog with no overtime? would you rather sit on the freight lose customers and not work at all? I really can not believe that the big bad vitran guys planned the storm so they can work you like a dog...cry some more, and do it outside, hopefully the tears will freeze your mouth shut

you must not be a driver or very lucky, under circumstances which occur all year, a driver can accidently work 15 hours especially now because of the bad weather that we a currently experiencing, I guarantee that between dec.9 - dec.11 that a lot of drivers will be out there 15 hours illegally. If you would have read the first post by Wisdriver there was no planned storm call off, they cancelled the work due to bad weather, if it takes a driver 3 hrs to make a 1.5 hr trip then only half of their work can be completed which means on linehaul some of the drivers will not be needed do to lack off work/freight, but if everyone would work over 14 hours illegally I guess we would be able to get that customers freight off the dock.

kdrpjax has been in the koolaid again only time ya hear from him is if the beloved pjax is under attack. keep defending the company they will take care of ya. the next time they will stick it deep to you like the rest of us

Yes, I am a combo driver out of COL. I know for a fact that the company will not allow you to work over 14. I have been suspended in the past for it. Now, I pull over call dispatch for a ride. Of course I do warn them when I am starting to get low. Some people need to spend more time turning a wrech than turning on a computer...by the way, I love koolaid

yep he just woke up a combo driver lol you could not drive if you life depened on it you are a straight truck whiner so drink your next jug of corprate koolaid and doze back off . no one wants to hear from ya