Yellow | Can't fill the bid at 309 Chicago

Mango710

Can I Bite Bill Zollars!!
Credits
Our semi annual bid results go up on Thursday. This is for the yard and the dock. The word is they do not have enough workers to fill the yard or the doc bid. Does anyone else in the system have this problem.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Gee, I wonder why? I heard Bill Zollars is running an employment agency now and will be entering into a contract to supply YRCF with new and improved drivers and dockmen.:shift::hide::6817:

Today at 135 our great BA signed a MOU with the terminal manager to fill all the bids this weekend with probationary guys. We have a rebid on Sunday.
Cut the 30 work days to 30 calender days. Wow we didn't even get to vote on this. These guys haven't even joined the union yet ,but they're getting a bid??!!
It's a shame what has happened to this union.

Today at 135 our great BA signed a MOU with the terminal manager to fill all the bids this weekend with probationary guys. We have a rebid on Sunday.
Cut the 30 work days to 30 calender days. Wow we didn't even get to vote on this. These guys haven't even joined the union yet ,but they're getting a bid??!!

Get a petition up objecting to what the BA is doing and send it to the local. If they take no action go higher up. Make some noise about it.

So its bad that a new guy has a start time?
Or are you mad because you didn't have a say in it?

As long as they dont skip in seniority then who cares. If they dont pass probation then a spot nobody wants is open. Big deal.

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Forum Runner

Are you in a right to work state? If not I don't see that it matters, once their probationary period is up they'll have to join the union. Isn't that going to help the pension even at 25% contribution?