XPO | Carbon Footprint

TiredDvrsWife

TB Veteran
Credits

Carbon dos'nt cause Global warming,This is just a way the Libs are gonna get more Tax money from every one,There was more carbon in the air during the ICE AGE:hysterical:

Carbon dos'nt cause Global warming,This is just a way the Libs are gonna get more Tax money from every one,There was more carbon in the air during the ICE AGE:hysterical:

Of course carbon causes global warming in a contribution type way...as does water vapor, methane, nitrous oxide, ozone and cfc's...in fact the carbon flux is what is theorized to be causing the increasing earth temps...mankind is only accelerating what normally occurs win nature...and this is what gives the libs the chance to screw us more for taxes...

Thats funny that people think there is such a thing as Global Warming when by definition we are still in an Ice Age right now.:hysterical::hysterical:

Thats funny that people think there is such a thing as Global Warming when by definition we are still in an Ice Age right now.:hysterical::hysterical:

Ever hear of that big round ball close to the Sun called oh yeah...Venus??? Look it up and see the causes of its violent, crushing atmosphere...then get back to us on the "funny that people think there is such a thing as Global Warming"...

Ever hear of that big round ball close to the Sun called oh yeah...Venus??? Look it up and see the causes of its violent, crushing atmosphere...then get back to us on the "funny that people think there is such a thing as Global Warming"...

Yep still funny!!:biglaugh:

There is nothing wrong with being a good stewart of the earth but the earth was designed to remove alot the problems we create however man seems destin to change mother nature- groups like the epa and others create more mischeif than good. Histiory has show us that. we don't burn off parts of the forest to reduce fires like mother nature so now there are more problems. we change the course of rivers to save sepices an end up killing everthing or causing more damage. when will we leave alone wich god has created. i'm an avid outdoorsman and i don't think the tree huggers now the difference between pot and poison ivy.:chairshot:

There is nothing wrong with being a good stewart of the earth but the earth was designed to remove alot the problems we create however man seems destin to change mother nature- groups like the epa and others create more mischeif than good. Histiory has show us that. we don't burn off parts of the forest to reduce fires like mother nature so now there are more problems. we change the course of rivers to save sepices an end up killing everthing or causing more damage. when will we leave alone wich god has created. i'm an avid outdoorsman and i don't think the tree huggers now the difference between pot and poison ivy.:chairshot:

I think most tree huggers are just jumping on the wagon to satisfy their own little fears in life by saying we are helping the fight...i read once not too long ago, it is estimated we (human people kind) are pumping about 20% more greenhouse gases into the air then what the earth can naturally deal with...that is allot, and it would make sense as to our recent history with the industrial age and all...the earth even just 150 years ago never had to expel the amounts of stuff we dump into the air...so within 150 years or so, how much extra have we put up there to be dealt with by whatever forces we do not know of or even seemingly care about...it is all a vortex, and we will be the demise of our own kind at the current rate and thought...i never have understood the rationale about moving a river channel which has flowed for thousands of years, to make room for more city...it just doesnt add up...

I think most tree huggers are just jumping on the wagon to satisfy their own little fears in life by saying we are helping the fight...i read once not too long ago, it is estimated we (human people kind) are pumping about 20% more greenhouse gases into the air then what the earth can naturally deal with...that is allot, and it would make sense as to our recent history with the industrial age and all...the earth even just 150 years ago never had to expel the amounts of stuff we dump into the air...so within 150 years or so, how much extra have we put up there to be dealt with by whatever forces we do not know of or even seemingly care about...it is all a vortex, and we will be the demise of our own kind at the current rate and thought...i never have understood the rationale about moving a river channel which has flowed for thousands of years, to make room for more city...it just doesnt add up...
The problem is not moving river channels for more city, its you "greenies" that want to save one species only to kill two others! Guess what, no one is buying the Polar Bear commercials anymore!! This globe is resilient and it will outlive all of us and your 20th generation piece of crap tree huggin kids.

lets say for instance I buy a house on the rivers edge or in NOLA. Chances are I will eventually get flooded right? :1036316054: Well then dont come cryin to someone else cuz you like the view on the river "most of the time". You love it or hate it but you know what you were getting into when you moved there. New Orleans is below sea level for christs sake, How long til that ****ed up do you think? As far as global warming, You finally got your wish, its 90 here today, you wont have to cancel the rally because of cold weather like you do 6 months out of the year!

The problem is not moving river channels for more city, its you "greenies" that want to save one species only to kill two others! Guess what, no one is buying the Polar Bear commercials anymore!! This globe is resilient and it will outlive all of us and your 20th generation piece of crap tree huggin kids.

lets say for instance I buy a house on the rivers edge or in NOLA. Chances are I will eventually get flooded right? :1036316054: Well then dont come cryin to someone else cuz you like the view on the river "most of the time". You love it or hate it but you know what you were getting into when you moved there. New Orleans is below sea level for christs sake, How long til that ****ed up do you think? As far as global warming, You finally got your wish, its 90 here today, you wont have to cancel the rally because of cold weather like you do 6 months out of the year!

Well well...reckless insults well get you know where in this world...ignorance will get you just about as far...

now if you were to try and secure a little oxygen to your head and then read the thread...you will not see anywhere which would remotely indicate i am a tree hugger...green bearing person...i kill animals, trees, fauna, etc etc like everyone else...i believe in the little fact that nature will chose what species survives and which do not...and i give two thoughts less then a rats butt as to which survives and which doesnt...not my concern in the grand scheme of things...my point was, moving a river channel to build more of a city is simply stupid...if nature wanted the river to be elsewhere it would be elsewhere...i agree with the new orleans thing as well...why would you build a city, next to an ocean, below the water level??? am i to feel bad they got flooded and died??? i dont...for those who live in the "tornado belt, earthquake prone california, or huricane prone florida" and i to feel bad when your family gets swept away in the flood, your house crumbles from the quake, or the tornado cleans your neighborhood out?? i dont...dont live there...if you live in a flood plane...and you get flooded...umm bye:smilie_132: someone else equally as dumb as you will re-build there...

so, there you have my feelings on that little issue...tree huggers are like everyone else whom feels they have to satisfy their own sense of minute existence, whether it be owning a harley, put a ski rack on your car, or wearing white sneakers...just to be able to think deep inside they are like the next guy...it is a sense of belonging, a basic need of survival...whether they chose to support the polar bear, or save the rain forest, etc, or not...i really care less...who needs the stinking polar bear anyways???what purpose do they serve? if they were meant to survive...they simply would...i must admit though, having a polar bear rug under the rain forest mahogany cabinet containing my preserved baby Seal eyes, is an attractive thought...maybe i will get one before the polar bears are gone...

By not letting the Missisippi flood like it should have every season, it has caused major problems in N.O. The flood would build up the land but now it's being eroded. Because people whined about being flooded out.

As for extinction, even when man wasn't diverting rivers, building dams, etc, animals and plants were going extinct. It's call survival of the fittest. I do what I can to preserve but things will change no matter what.

Oh and remember all of the tires dropped off the coast (years ago) to make new coral? well, you've guessed it, actually caused MORE problems.

EPA is good for making corporations clean up their pollutants but the tree huggers are for the most part WACKOS. Too bad too many tree huggers are running the EPA today...

By not letting the Missisippi flood like it should have every season, it has caused major problems in N.O. The flood would build up the land but now it's being eroded. Because people whined about being flooded out.

As for extinction, even when man wasn't diverting rivers, building dams, etc, animals and plants were going extinct. It's call survival of the fittest. I do what I can to preserve but things will change no matter what.

Oh and remember all of the tires dropped off the coast (years ago) to make new coral? well, you've guessed it, actually caused MORE problems.

EPA is good for making corporations clean up their pollutants but the tree huggers are for the most part WACKOS. Too bad too many tree huggers are running the EPA today...
I think I'm in LOVE!!!:tongue

Stick it back in your mouth driver and get out there and get ONE MORE SHIPMENT!!
:funky::hysterical: Oh, wait, you're the enemy LOL!!! get back on your side of the fence!! :chairshot:
Were all in this together and your little smackings wont save you!! I'm still in love! Dont tell TiredDriver!!:biglaugh:

I won't tell him, I'll just SHOW it to him. What's your addy? :hide::hysterical: He'll want to know so he can get rid of me and get a girlfriend in here SOON :hide::biglaugh:
Were all in this together and your little smackings wont save you!! I'm still in love! Dont tell TiredDriver!!

Ok, well the truth be known...my wife says i'm happily married too and she thought that post was funny!! I still love y.....:biglaugh: