ABF | Carlisle Terminal

Someone Say bag?

Hah! Whaddya know?
And here we thought you had disappeared,...got kidnapped,.....arrested,.....abducted by aliens,......elected to political office,....or some other nefarious situation.......

How are you, Rollin62? Still working for,.....ABF?.....XPO?

Hah! Whaddya know?
And here we thought you had disappeared,...got kidnapped,.....arrested,.....abducted by aliens,......elected to political office,....or some other nefarious situation.......

Hah! Whaddya know?

I’m great! Just Abf canary

I’m great! Just Abf canary

Well,.....we'll take your word for it.

But,....take that bag off ,......and change that shirt! Surely you can come up with a better avatar than that!

I think the Rules permit only one Guy with a Bag........and Brother Big R Guy has that staked out........

(..at one time, you told me not to call you "Brother",.....but I'm going to do it anyway,.....taking your Word, you know....)....

Brother Rollin62,.......We need to see your Smiling Face,......To gaze upon your Countenance,........

Or,....at least,...a stock photograph of,.....something other than a (defunct) Con-way shirt........

Well,.....we'll take your word for it.

But,....take that bag off ,......and change that shirt! Surely you can come up with a better avatar than that!

I think the Rules permit only one Guy with a Bag........and Brother Big R Guy has that staked out........

(..at one time, you told me not to call you "Brother",.....but I'm going to do it anyway,.....taking your Word, you know....)....

Brother Rollin62,.......We need to see your Smiling Face,......To gaze upon your Countenance,........

Or,....at least,...a stock photograph of,.....something other than a (defunct) Con-way shirt........

nxV6ms8.jpg