Estes | Carlstadt NJ ???

ltltrkr

TB Veteran
PREMIUM
Credits
Rumor is when YRC closes 1 of the 2 terminals they have in Carlstadt NJ in June , you guys are moving in . Is this one of the terminals you bought from them ?? I know you have terminals in Rockaway & S. Plainfield NJ and a HD terminal in S. Kearny also. Any truth to the move?? if so, have you guys grown that much for another terminal or just moving one.:shift::popcorn::Banane01:

Rumor is when YRC closes 1 of the 2 terminals they have in Carlstadt NJ in June , you guys are moving in . Is this one of the terminals you bought from them ?? I know you have terminals in Rockaway & S. Plainfield NJ and a HD terminal in S. Kearny also. Any truth to the move?? if so, have you guys grown that much for another terminal or just moving one.:shift::popcorn::Banane01:

It is also rumored that ABF will combine it's Carlstadt & Pinebrooke terminals into the Roadway Carlstadt terminal. The one that used to belong to Onieda

Interesting

It is also rumored that ABF will combine it's Carlstadt & Pinebrooke terminals into the Roadway Carlstadt terminal. The one that used to belong to Onieda

that was the one I thoght Este's was moving into, did not here the ABF rumor.:TR10driving03:

Any examples..? I've yet to actually hear any facts on moves, just rumblings of them. I know alot of our terminals are at, or over capacity and have been so for quite some time.

Columbus,Ohio is moving across the street in the old Big R terminal.

Knoxville,Tenn. is moving to the old Yellow terminal as soon as it's exspanded.

That's the only two have confirmation on.I know there's more.

You know the east coast.In the old days all the freight companies had a terminal every 20 miles.Most are now consolidating, moving 2 terminals into one and such.

I was by the old Rdwy terminal in Columbus,Ohio today and Estes has a few pups at the dock and lot of people working out in the yard fixing it up. They will about triple dock and yard size plus bigger shop.

no, but i've seen you in KC before. what time were you at 89???? no let me correct myself I might have seen you in 89 but its been over 2 years since i saw you in KC. but when i saw you in KC you came into the drivers room talking about trucktotruck.com and how the guy was from 028 and somehow the site was getting shut down..... something to that effect anyway.

maybe someone was telling me ????? wow 2 years don't remember. ooo that was that chi guy. someone said he lost his job for that site. but i will say no one has said anything to me about truckingboards. I was probaly calming a guy down about anyone knowing who he was. lol. whatever. some guys ain't happy unless they are all worked up. I HATE DRAMA.
i was in the dispatch office at about 830 pm till 900 then at shop till 1100. im driving the other white mack. yellow light on the dash. duhh the one in the pic

I think a driver went through Dallas the other night and seen the directions to the San Antonio terminal. I didn't know they moved a 3rd time.

haven't heard anything out of Dallas,moving.

I had a mechanic ask me if I had heard anything about Dallas moving to a roadway terminal off of beltline in grand prarie. They say the terminal is about 300 doors