Estes | Carlstadt NJ ???

nah i think Jeff just wanted to post that i made it sticky. just to let guys know Jeff stands with his mods on issues. we have had a rash of u talk lately. so just a reminder

Aw man, if I only could have gotten my hands on his throat.Geez that guy got on my nerves.

Please, that DB was one of our regular detractors under a new screen name, notice he has all of nine posts, most of which are fireballs at Estes, and he went away after getting his azz kicked. He'll show up again under another assumed name, we'll :nutkick: him a few times, and he'll disappear again.

yeah we have many holes dug in the desert. he maybe around but not here anymore

Please, that DB was one of our regular detractors under a new screen name, notice he has all of nine posts, most of which are fireballs at Estes, and he went away after getting his azz kicked. He'll show up again under another assumed name, we'll :nutkick: him a few times, and he'll disappear again.

Hmmm,I know someone who can get under some skins here pretty easy. :biglaugh:

Any examples..? I've yet to actually hear any facts on moves, just rumblings of them. I know alot of our terminals are at, or over capacity and have been so for quite some time.

Got my snitches workin' on the Big D deal.Rumblins' are we are moving to Irving Blvd.Big 300 door domicile.Will keep in touch,Should know 2morrow.

Hutch out...Will be talkin' n streak slang.Be advised.Code blue.repeat code blue.:TR10driving03:

Got my snitches workin' on the Big D deal.Rumblins' are we are moving to Irving Blvd.Big 300 door domicile.Will keep in touch,Should know 2morrow.

Hutch out...Will be talkin' n streak slang.Be advised.Code blue.repeat code blue.:TR10driving03:

I had always heard the Dallas terminal was a fairly large facility already.. something like 200 doors? Here at 024 we'd kill to have another 10 doors let alone double our dock size (we currently have 151) We're constantly stripping loads from load doors just to make ends meet. Since we've grown so much even the past 2 years.. we've literally run out of room. Dock door wise and yard space wise. I just hope when and if these terminals move, they don't forget to increase the amount of equipment on the dock and in the yard. More man power and larger facilities don't equate to much when you have the exact same amount of equipment. Our jockeys are pounded day and night..the 4 yard trucks and handful of city trucks just can't keep up. The way the dock shifts are set up.. there are usually people walking around doing nothing more than carrying clipboards signing bills on manifests, because we simply don't have the forklifts for the amount of dockworkers. Makes alot of sense doesn't it? Then again as long as my check doesn't bounce.. what do I care.

P.S. Since i know management reads this.. those new forklifts you keep buying are worthless.. might be time to try a new brand.. or order them with the original controls..and not the finger tip ones. Electronics and dock dirt don't coincide very well.

Dallas deal a rumor. No facts to back it up.Ask person of interest this morning if it was true and it was confirmed to be a rumor.

I will tell ya,... all these moves that "may" happen....we will find out when the old place is empty !!! now that is no rumor

I know things are slow in 003 and saw 2 guys taking a bunch pictures of the terminal then walked over to the overnite terminal next door. Then came back and went inside and talked with the TM. Took some more pictures then left.