Yellow | Carrier Drug Survey Reveals Need To “purge” 300,000 Drivers

Freightmaster1

TB Legend
Credits
https://www.freightwaves.com/news/carrier-drug-survey-reveals-need-to-purge-300000-drivers

MxSj1xx.jpg

:wtflol:

https://www.detoxforless.com/pass-a-drug-test/420-p-clean-urine.html

How many are using stuff like this? They don't even know how big of a problem they have Drivers coming in with their kids urine taped to their underarms, special underwear with pockets, plus if you have 2hrs to report to the lab all you have to do is drink a gallon of water mixed with creatine eat some vitamins **** a few times you are clean. Plenty sneak a line of coke on the weekends out of your system in 2 days a few hits of herb here or there won't make you fail. If they go to hair tests there is going to be a big shortage of drivers I have been warning people stop now the Union needs to get involved too before these hair test go into effect.

How many are using stuff like this? They don't even know how big of a problem they have Drivers coming in with their kids urine taped to their underarms, special underwear with pockets, plus if you have 2hrs to report to the lab all you have to do is drink a gallon of water mixed with creatine eat some vitamins **** a few times you are clean. Plenty sneak a line of coke on the weekends out of your system in 2 days a few hits of herb here or there won't make you fail. If they go to hair tests there is going to be a big shortage of drivers I have been warning people stop now the Union needs to get involved too before these hair test go into effect.
What happened to Our right to privacy. If anyone tests (HOT) that's one thing. When someone is tested and not under the influence it's a personal matter and none of anyone's business what's done on one's weekend or vacation. With more and more states passing medical and or recreational marijuana, what's the difference between that and having a few drinks after work. Let Me be clear that i'm not advocating driving under the influence, but if We can't test management, Screw Em! Alcohol and cigarettes kill more people than most other mood adjusters.

I’ve always been curious on the theory of the random DOT screen. Breathalyzer for alcohol would indicate “intoxication” at the time. But urine sample indicates...? Back in the day, I passed plenty of pee tests that common “knowledge” would suggest I fail.

I’ve always been curious on the theory of the random DOT screen. Breathalyzer for alcohol would indicate “intoxication” at the time. But urine sample indicates...? Back in the day, I passed plenty of pee tests that common “knowledge” would suggest I fail.

I guess I was an old fuddy duddy, I can honestly say, I've never smoked weed in my life,although I have downed my share of pills.

They were forced on me, every cab driver in Birm. had them for $5 pr hundred.

What happened to Our right to privacy. If anyone tests (HOT) that's one thing. When someone is tested and not under the influence it's a personal matter and none of anyone's business what's done on one's weekend or vacation. With more and more states passing medical and or recreational marijuana, what's the difference between that and having a few drinks after work. Let Me be clear that i'm not advocating driving under the influence, but if We can't test management, Screw Em! Alcohol and cigarettes kill more people than most other mood adjusters.
I know its ok to be an alcoholic all hung over start up that big rig plenty of our guys take their work call from the bar would stay in crappy hotels just because it had a bar. They are coming out with a Weed breathalyzer.

Ok keep us on the clock 24/7 if you want them to monitor us at our homes as a matter of fact im sneaking around my house right now im texting in the closet so they dont see me i tried a joint in high school thats probably why i ran over a wheel chock yesterday

As long as he’s straight by the next time he turns the key, what the hell do I care if somebody smokes a joint on his day off?

I used to smoke and would like to again hopefully legally.