ADuiePyle | Carteret Terminal

B.D. is still TM, Bill T is regional and John L is Bill T's boss. Steve O is still Top Dog. Joe who, too many Joes too answer that

Carteret term

Thanks for the info!! So John L. is now number 2 in line when Steve retires???? whats happeneing with the East Brunswick terminal??? I see on the website they have been looking for supervisors and managers for a few weeks now. I know there is a shortage of good people out there but New Penn still has a few who would switch sides.

Anything to rumor that ADP opening terminal in Trenton in the old Roadway building??? I heard they are out looking for people to stock it. That would give them total coverage they need.

nope, we hear rumors all the time . Heard we were opeing in MD and MI recently. Trenton is to close to our East Brunswick terminal, they would have to close that.

Is it possible East B. closing with expansion to trenton and additional doors added on at carteret ? Its been verified that yard in trenton has sign saying future home on ADP. plus why would they be losing good people??? If all ex New penn people running things at the top, its got to running like a swiss watch. Anyone complaining about it just doesnt want to work. anyone out there who wants to comment on facts or is it a big secret??? we all know that all the carrieres were waiting for YRC to go under but that hasnt happened so plan B is next step. They have been recruting for months looking to fill key positions. Its obvious a move is coming. YRC has a big meeting with all upper and mid management end of this week. Changes on the horizon.

Is it possible East B. closing with expansion to trenton and additional doors added on at carteret ? Its been verified that yard in trenton has sign saying future home on ADP. plus why would they be losing good people??? If all ex New penn people running things at the top, its got to running like a swiss watch. Anyone complaining about it just doesnt want to work. anyone out there who wants to comment on facts or is it a big secret??? we all know that all the carrieres were waiting for YRC to go under but that hasnt happened so plan B is next step. They have been recruting for months looking to fill key positions. Its obvious a move is coming. YRC has a big meeting with all upper and mid management end of this week. Changes on the horizon.

where is this sign ?? is it on the old roadway terminal or the new one they currently still occupy ??

the one that is off Olden AVe, I believe. I havent seen it but 2 of my drivers verified its there. Also we know people in very high places at ADP who acknowledge that there is a move coming.