TForce | Cast your vote. Zuckerman or hoffa?

Vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The biggest problem with Hoffa is he does not have the backs of them members. At UPSF we have seen our grievances that have advanced up to his level disappear and never get settled. So basically if you can't settle a grievance at the local level, they almost always lose.

I am sad to predict Hoffa/Hall by a landslide, now what?

It is hard to believe the Freight Division would ever want Hoffa re-elected?
Before I retired & was still a P & D driver,after the vote I always took a survey of my fellow Teamster brothers I saw anywhere on my route.
Asking if any of them voted him back in & it was almost 100% that said no way.
This is why I say its hard to believe Freight voted him back in.

It is hard to believe the Freight Division would ever want Hoffa re-elected?
Before I retired & was still a P & D driver,after the vote I always took a survey of my fellow Teamster brothers I saw anywhere on my route.
Asking if any of them voted him back in & it was almost 100% that said no way.
This is why I say its hard to believe Freight voted him back in.
If you think it's hard to believe how do you think we feal?

When only about 20 percent of people vote on the election I'd say a lot of guys are lying to you.
I've been active in the Union for 36 years and know that in the past freight backed Hoffa.

Bad vote count
Fred for me, The reason he keeps getting in is when you split the vote 3 ways which is what happened in the last 2 elections ,Hoffa never got 50%, that's the big reason and people not taking the time to vote, This time should be different since only 2 are running, it's just not freight guys we feel it over here in carhaul also heck any of the "core" industry's "nuff said I'm going to bed stay safe

Hoffa didn't receive a plurality of the vote in the previous elections? That does make this a very interesting election then. One big, large, yuuuggge thing that the previous elections had going against them is that the challengers' slates were incomplete slates. Actually 'partial slates' would be a more appropriate description. And I am under the impression that this is also the case this time around.

Every election is the same,when folks don't cast their vote.
That means less votes for the ones running against the ones that are current office holders.
So when you don't vote, your none vote is a vote for the ones you want out of office.

Well it actually happened today, I actually felt proud to be a Teamster for a few minutes! I received my ballot in the mail and I found a pen and filled in just one oval for a whole slate and as I did it I felt my chest tighten up and stick out a little bit. Then I licked the envelope and headed down the driveway and it tightened up and stuck out a little bit more. When I got to the mailbox and put the envelope in and put the flag up for the mailman to pick it up, well my chest actually stuck out and as I walked back to the house I felt Proud to be a Teamster for the first time in a very long time! I know it will not last much longer, maybe Nov 14th or so, but it really felt good! Be sure and try it...you might even be able to feel Proud for a little while! Have a Great Weekend Brothers!

I have not spoke to any upsf drivers out here in the west who are supporting the Hoffa/hall slate. The locals out here aren't even aggressively campaigning for his election. Zuckerman fliers are even posted on union bulletin boards. Oops. ...I didn't say that. Or did I?

The union under Hoffa/Hall is corrupt to its core. If you are for corruption, then you are for Hoffa/Hall.

I am for a chance at a clean, honest union. I am for Fred Zuckerman!

Meh......our union has never been the poster child for cleanliness and honesty. But in the past, our members were on the winning end of that behavior.
Top down weekness that puts locals, business agents, stewards etc. In a war with no weapons.
I have never sat in a furtune 500 executive board room. But I would bet it's safe to suggest that integrity, honesty, cleanliness etc. Are not talking points that are discussed in regards to their goals and accomplishments.
They certainly are not when it pertains to their obsessive quest to remain union free.
Zuckerman has my vote for many reasons.
I can't imagine someone from the freight division voting for the incumbents this time around. But some have a vested interest of personal gain attached to their decisions.