Yellow | CDL holders banned from driving due to drugs, alcohol top 60,000

Stop silly testing , what people do on wk-end off time is none of there business , they don't ban people who stay drunk all wk-end . It would create 15% more driver's daily if they would stop silly testing . The Coop stop testing for Lutefisk after Iowa voted 15-1 against Lutefisk testing ! :heykoolaid:
Ahh the slippery slope of lutefisk consumption. Here in the land of cheese, one only needs to see the smoking ruins of trailer parks to see the damage of unabated lurtefisk consumption. On the hand if he outlaw lutefisk, only outlaws will have lutefisk.

Wong does a great impression of Joe on karaoke night at Caps after eating the lutefisk and beet sandwich washed down with Black Sea vodka. That concoction tears up his throat, giving him the perfect raspiness….
Plus the vodka gives him mini convulsive tics…
A waitress at Cappie's just sent me this photo over the teletype of a past performance, she believes Wong is doing a karaoke duet with his unbagged partner, word has it he debagged in case the tune didn't go over with the patrons to save himself from embarrassment as no one would recognize him without his customary garb......they brought the house down.....oh wait.....hmmmmm..could of been the health dept though.....I'll be checking.

GettyImages-138363108-1024x668.md.jpg

A waitress at Cappie's just sent me this photo over the teletype of a past performance, she believes Wong is doing a karaoke duet with his unbagged partner, word has it he debagged in case the tune didn't go over with the patrons to save himself from embarrassment as no one would recognize him without his customary garb......they brought the house down.....oh wait.....hmmmmm..could of been the health dept though.....I'll be checking.

I remember when that originally aired. I soiled myself laughing.

You would think after decades of company pee testing nothing was said in how many drivers were eliminated until this Clearinghouse became public.

Lo and behold.

I think if were losing 100,000 a year for the last 30+ due to drug screening in private via trucking company testing the industry will do well. The difference is that this information is now public and essentially a blacklist in modern form.

If congress can be bothered to have DEA reschedule Pot from Class 1 to any other Schedule then there is no leg for part of the Clearinghouse to stand on with legal at the fed level pot.

drunks and drug addicts welcome on the dock
Sometimes we put a few behind a desk, set a touch tone phone on the corner of it, slapped a ledger pad and told them they aint leaving for the day until we had a loaded truck both ways on paper.

By the time they get through the day they usually crave a good stiff drink.

Uncle trip and wong at karaoke, after a couple hits of course