R&L | Cdl

outlaw88

TB Lurker
Credits
Does anyone know what kind or type CDL do you need to drive for R&L ? interstate or intrastate ? just asking .

Does anyone know what kind or type CDL do you need to drive for R&L ? interstate or intrastate ? just asking .
CDL A with double/triples, haz mat, and tanker endorsement. Tanker is because we haul totes according to our safety dept. No intrastate only.

They used to do B only with appropriate endorsements but I was told they don't do that anymore. We have a few B only legacy drivers at my barn

Thanks I have a intrastate now been driving for over 27 years and have all the endorsements . Used to drive for OD for over 22 years.

Thanks I have a intrastate now been driving for over 27 years and have all the endorsements . Used to drive for OD for over 22 years.
You would have to call HR , but I’m pretty sure they require a interstate cdl. We do have class b drivers depending on facility.

Are all R and L trucks auto or do they have manual as well?
All the newer stuff is auto shift. Petes are 12 speed. They all suck. All the bendix crap sucks too, Wingman is what they call it. There are still manuals in anything that's been around. Depends on barn you're at on how much of each is around

You would have to call HR , but I’m pretty sure they require a interstate cdl. We do have class b drivers depending on facility.
well im going to find out soon ..i'm going to drop off a resume next week and see what happens ...

Seriously? Which terminal? 22 years at OD? Dude. Have you applied elsewhere? Well good luck with whatever happens.
I was at the Wilson NC term and no I havent applied anywhere else. I HAVE A GREAT RESUME AS WELL won JOM ( THATS JUST ONE MORE SHIPPMENT ) 10 TIMES IN A ROW. PLUS I HAVE ALL THE EXPERINCE THAT YOU GUYS HAVE IN LTL. I RAN WILSON SIMS AND BAILEY AND ELM CITY FOR 20 YEARS AND WHEN I LEFT OD THEY LOST CUSTOMERS . I PULLED A 53 FT TRAILER FOR OVER 18 YEARS IN THE CITY. SO I HAVE THE EXPERINCE TO DO THE JOB AND GET CUSTOMERS .BELIEIVE ME WHEN I LEFT SOME TOLD OD THATS IT UNLESS HE COMES BACK WE ARE DONE WITH OD. THYE LOST SOME BIG ACCOUNTS BECAUSE OF ME.