ODFL | Central Dispatch ?

walt was always lazy and would not do anything and jimmy just fussed about the mistakes walt made gary and ken were always good things got done when you cold get gary to answer the phone that is

Harold

:smilie_132: without herold L,it aint sheetz....il always miss the the man!best dispatcher od ever had..........

You speak in past tense, where have you been? Harold has been back for 2 weeks now, been on the atlantic board and darn right he IS the best they got! The regional dispatchers have gotten things in a mess in my opinion. Now not only does central have to look out for the drivers they have to babysit these people too. They were implemented only to save a dollar but I think it's hurting more than helping

some times you wander ,central will cancel a bid run,then run it with a wild man.

The wild man is probably the junior man.I think they try to please,appease them more than the senior man.They know the senior man is probably hooked and not going anywhere.I know there has got to be a freight logical reason for it but no one has ever explained it........Those regional and central dispatchers are real magicians,we all know that,they can make loads appear and disappear.Some of them think they're real slick,nobody is watching.Wrong.

they run a wild man out of the motel, on a meet and turn. came back in this morning and went back to motel, wonder who they will short tonight so he can run again.