Estes | Central Freight Terminals

How many old Central Freight Lines terminals are Estes taking over? So far, the Hammond, LA location will be relocating to St. Rose,La (New Orleans)

Central Terminal in St. Rose, La
10848702-AEFD-4AB4-B92A-C193DFF2D802.md.jpg
Estes current location in Hammond, La 1862D00F-1260-4D4A-93E8-D1EEB2405747.md.jpg
Estes probably had an in since they were helping deliver freight left over at close and also bought equipment. Looks like a much better terminal

Does anyone know the timeline on moving into these places? And the timeline for putting the equipment into service?
I hear the end of the year for Richmond moving over. As far as the trucks, it shouldn’t be long, in Carolina anyway. I looked at the hoard of them in Greensboro about a month ago, most were numbered in Estes numbers, one as high as a 62xxx, they all had red wheels, the one I looked at had a new tablet installed. Some they have in Raleigh have new NC license plates, some others still have the OK plates.

I saw a ton of the tractors in Houston a couple weeks ago and most of them were CNG trucks. There’s a CNG filling station just down the street.

I saw a ton of the tractors in Houston a couple weeks ago and most of them were CNG trucks. There’s a CNG filling station just down the street.
I drive by the Houston yard every night lately, always see a couple sitting in front of the shop and probably 50 plus old CFL trucks nose to tail in the yard.