Central Transport | Central in Memphis

Drove by Central terminal the other day in Memphis off 240 and it was empty. Did they get a new facility?
They may of wised up and said the heck with Memphis. Memphis is a dangerous area. Shootings all the time. I hate to go there. Always have my doors locked and claw hammer easily accessible. Estes terminal has like 5 security guards on duty at a time. Looks like O.D built theirs at the state line to get out of some of the dangerous areas.

They may of wised up and said the heck with Memphis. Memphis is a dangerous area. Shootings all the time. I hate to go there. Always have my doors locked and claw hammer easily accessible. Estes terminal has like 5 security guards on duty at a time. Looks like O.D built theirs at the state line to get out of some of the dangerous areas.
A couple of years ago when I ran Memphis laydown, I always got a motel in Southaven. Did not want no part of Getwell Rd area.

A couple of years ago when I ran Memphis laydown, I always got a motel in Southaven. Did not want no part of Getwell Rd area.
I had to stay in one near get well because supposing all the others in South Haven were no availability according to c.l.c. I did not rest well at all in that roach motel. Graffiti painted everywhere and urban decay. Had to park my truck out there gate because it was nowhere to park inside of it. I wasn't for sure it would even be there when it was time to leave. The room was terrible. Id have to say it was the worst motel i had to ever stay in, and i only did it once.

AdBlock Detected