Yellow | Central states calculator updated

What about the younger members when will full pension contributions be restored? it's really depressing and resentful hearing you guys talk about retiring pensions when I dont get one and you voted yes to give it away

What about the younger members when will full pension contributions be restored? it's really depressing and resentful hearing you guys talk about retiring pensions when I dont get one and you voted yes to give it away
Is 710 cutting pension monthly payment amounts?

Is 710 cutting pension monthly payment amounts?
No they increased monthly payments for the A plan but the D plan were in now at Yellow contribution rates I will only end up with a couple hundred a month after 30yrs. Next contract we have to get them to start contributing more back to full rates at the end of the contract.

No they increased monthly payments for the A plan but the D plan were in now at Yellow contribution rates I will only end up with a couple hundred a month after 30yrs. Next contract we have to get them to start contributing more back to full rates at the end of the contract.
You might want to rethink that strategy. Leave the pension contributions as is. Focus on increasing/starting 401k contributions. If you were hired after 2000, your pension is minimal. If you were hired after 2009, your pension is nil.
Put your 15% in and push for more from the company.

You might want to rethink that strategy. Leave the pension contributions as is. Focus on increasing/starting 401k contributions. If you were hired after 2000, your pension is minimal. If you were hired after 2009, your pension is nil.
Put your 15% in and push for more from the company.
I wish you could put more than 5% after tax in the 401k

yeah 710 why does our pension rates suck so bad? Our insurance sucks too!