Central States Loses $1,739,387,000 in 2015

Nyhan stays at FULL Pay ,no -15% give back of his salary to try and save the fund or company !! point here is that the ones that have run it in the ground are all still at Full salary , from Nyhan to Hoffa , and yes Hoffa he is the Leader of the union and its his job to oversee pensions and pay and worker rights and anything that has to do with union members period . after all we pay his salary !!

I agree, he is trying to loose money for the big treasury decision in May. A big lose in last August and this is just a show of arrogance to prove his case for the cuts. I read the other day on Workforce and Education website that Congressman Kline is working with the PBGC to fix it. Some addition income has already made the PBGC more stable for three additional years. Now he wants the head of PBGC to work with him to create the miracle of solvency for PBGC by the end of the year with a bipartisan effort. Yea right just after our cuts are in place. Will they do anything to help it, after placing the most of the work on the back of the teamsters and 10 million others who will be affected. Everyday I am getting more and more angry with our elected officials. :ranting2:

They probably transfered it to the UPS fund that was started so they could let CSPF die or cut the pensions so Nyhan could keep sucking $600,000 a year to run a fund he destroyed. Their screwing all the retired workers that helped Hoffa build Las Vegas.