Yellow | Central States Notice and the Future of YRC Pensions Tdu.org

[quote author=mustache link=topic=79884.msg827438#msg827438 date=1273112533]
Better find a Rich Woman or Get a Job, just a matter of time!!!!!!!
[/quote] Or crack open another beer and try to find that bong you bought all those years ago.

2nd paragraph "the letter raises CONCERNS whether YRC will honor there contractual obligations". Concerns?? I think it is inevitable at this point.

It is nice it showed the value of assets on dec 31, but what were the liabilities(amount estimated people should collect) on that date?

If yrcw refuses to go back into the pension plan Jan. 2011 and my pension is cut then I will seek an attorney and ask for re-employment with full seniority retreat rights............Ladies and Gentlemen, we are getting bent over from the expense from and individual who ruined 4 great companies...........nuff said......... :chairshot:

[quote author=electraglideatl link=topic=79884.msg828862#msg828862 date=1273588673]
If yrcw refuses to go back into the pension plan Jan. 2011 and my pension is cut then I will seek an attorney and ask for re-employment with full seniority retreat rights............Ladies and Gentlemen, we are getting bent over from the expense from and individual who ruined 4 great companies...........nuff said......... :chairshot:
[/quote]
Ironic (and unfair) you don't get a vote on those future changes that would affect your retirement. That said, anyone who retired in the last 3 years was told the pension is underfunded.

[quote author=stpinindy link=topic=79884.msg828866#msg828866 date=1273590613]
[quote author=electraglideatl link=topic=79884.msg828862#msg828862 date=1273588673]
[/quote]
Ironic (and unfair) you don't get a vote on those future changes that would affect your retirement. That said, anyone who retired in the last 3 years was told the pension is underfunded.
[/quote]Regular342 is that you???? :biglaugh: J/K I seen him just recently on here. Brutely honest,to the point, and usualy spot on. He don't have much time for us anymore. Your response reminded me of him. :stir: Practice some compassion....I don't wanna hear the truth. :smug: :poke:

they had nothing to lose​
Both Yellow and Roadway had a dark future before the buy-out. They were just hangin in beating each other up. That couldn't last forever before
freddyplush.jpg

the death sentence​

[quote author=wolf link=topic=79884.msg828871#msg828871 date=1273593360]
[quote author=stpinindy link=topic=79884.msg828866#msg828866 date=1273590613]
[/quote]
[/quote]Regular342 is that you???? :biglaugh: J/K I seen him just recently on here. Brutely honest,to the point, and usualy spot on. He don't have much time for us anymore. Your response reminded me of him. :stir: Practice some compassion....I don't wanna hear the truth. :smug: :poke:
[/quote]

Come on now. I've got all the time in the world right now. I'm enjoying my early retirement from YRC and keeping an eye on the boards from a far.

[/quote]

Good luck with that, lol. Please let us all know how pissing your money away on legal fees works out for you.

[/quote]electraglide, it looks like the rehabilitation plan targets a lot of things that won't affect you being currently retired. Taking from those already retired is usually a last resort.

[/quote] Are you sure you would want to go back? There's probably been a few changes since you retired.

[[/quote]electraglide, it looks like the rehabilitation plan targets a lot of things that won't affect you being currently retired. Taking from those already retired is usually a last resort.
[/quote]I contacted Central States today and they assured me that I and others who retired in the last 3 years will not be affected but only the ones who have not retired yet with 25 and 30 and out that they will be the ones affected.......I asked for something in writing from CS and he is sending it to me........The good ole days are over.........nuff said...... :drama: