Central Transport | Central Transport Closing?

As long as they have drivers willing to accept less pay and benefits…. Central transport will never go out of business
Get ready. Looks like somebody took out a loan almost as big as Yellow's.
Just saw the pretty much vacant terminal in Bath,
Is jam packed full of brand new trucks and lots of trailers.
Idk what happened there.....but them banks will be around for their money one day....and that comes out of your pay.
Probably 70 brand new trucks in there.

Idk what happened there.....but them banks will be around for their money one day....and that comes out of your pay.
Central is 100% privately owned, they would never take a loan. The family has more money than you can think of. They own tons of real estate, they own the Detroit Windsor Bridge, plus truck load carriers.

We are in trucking right? Equipment is needed right? I mean FedEx Freight purchases once a year also, no loans. Maybe the equipment is stored there then will move thru the network.. just because there’s new equipment doesn’t automatically mean loans and just because there is brand new trucks also doesn’t mean that’s a bad thing. That’s what happens when you move Freight lol

Pictures please.

I rarely see new Central Transport equipment. I wonder what it looks like?

I'm near a fairly decent size terminal that seems to stay busy and just NEVER see new Central Transport equipment going in or out.

Pictures please.

I rarely see new Central Transport equipment. I wonder what it looks like?

I'm near a fairly decent size terminal that seems to stay busy and just NEVER see new Central Transport equipment going in or out.
I saw it. Maybe I'll get a pic someday. I don't get up there all the time.