Central Transport | Central Transport Jobs

steercrazee

TB Veteran
Credits
Central is hiring in the Knoxville area according to friend. Line haul positions, but he thinks you have to work the dock as well. Kinda like X.P.O. Believes your home daily and they are boasting about best sometime and newest tractors in the industry. Just throwing this out for anyone that might live in that area.

Central is hiring in the Knoxville area according to friend. Line haul positions, but he thinks you have to work the dock as well. Kinda like X.P.O. Believes your home daily and they are boasting about best sometime and newest tractors in the industry. Just throwing this out for anyone that might live in that area.
From what I have seen in my area is, road drivers, with 3 different ways getting paid, depending on what your doing, company owned health insurance, and terminals that look like Yucca Flats after the blast.

Last edited:
Go absolutely anywhere else. They may have newer equipment but they do not fix anything. I knew a guy who worked there and they wouldn't replace bald tires on a trailer. He ended up letting the air out of one so a vendor would come to fix it. Then the vendor would refuse to fix it because it was bald. That way the company had to replace it.

AdBlock Detected