XPO | CFI Unveils Improved, Employee-Inspired Driver Compensation Package

Was not impressed. As usual gained in some areas and lost in others. Still works out about the same. They just shuffled every thing around and hollered about it. Con-Way truckload drivers got the worst deal I think. But did get a penny increase in miles. better then a poke in the eye.

But.....
It's IMPROVED!
And employee inspired!
Sorry it wasn't enhanced, 'cause then you would really be digging it.

:hysterical: Just like the M&M's Commercial When they demanded a raise ...How Much Do I Pay You? ...Nothing! OK I'll double it!!! Hey We Got A Great Deal Guys :hysterical::hysterical:

...maybe it's not all about the Benjamins

At meetings with some 750 drivers nationwide, managers outlined the differences between the packages. "We explained how much we had available to spend and asked them 'How do you want to see it distributed?'" says Director of Safety and Driver Retention Tom Hatfield............The responses were illuminating. "They were not interested solely in money.......
:chairshot:

Ooooh, employee inspired.
They just don't say which employee's.
Ow! ow! Stange bump in back of skull that appeared after night at YES seminar is burning again. Must..fight..signal..........Yes this is a good plan. If it comes from conway it must be good for the drivers.