ODFL | CFO gone to xpo

BillyLo

Service 2.0 OD Strong All Time Mastio Champion
Credits
Our CFO gone to xpo of all things,,, I’m guessing he saw himself bouts to be canned for something and got out before that or been a retired?,, ain’t makin no sense you tell me,, No one leaves Od to go to a place like xpo.. it must be only a downgrade in life if you a driver,, that be like trading my hot wife in for a fat woman

Our CFO gone to xpo of all things,,, I’m guessing he saw himself bouts to be canned for something and got out before that or been a retired?,, ain’t makin no sense you tell me,, No one leaves Od to go to a place like xpo.. it must be only a downgrade in life if you a driver,, that be like trading my hot wife in for a fat woman
If he retired and now will be on their board at XPO. Boards usually only meet 4 times a year and they get paid for just that- they are not usually employees of the company.

Wes has been retired from OD after 30 years

It was a tough call but I had to let him go. I called him in the office, confronted him about using outside vendors to do the lawn maintenance when BillyLo still had hours available on his 70.

Now I'm just waiting on the custom tall gear shift cover to come in. I got a zero turn Hustler for you, a mower fitting for a hustler at work.

Screenshot_20230311-121758_Chrome.md.jpeg

Wes retired from od in 2015.

It was a tough call but I had to let him go. I called him in the office, confronted him about using outside vendors to do the lawn maintenance when BillyLo still had hours available on his 70.

Now I'm just waiting on the custom tall gear shift cover to come in. I got a zero turn Hustler for you, a mower fitting for a hustler at work.

Screenshot_20230311-121758_Chrome.md.jpeg
be a. Nice cover for a huckleberry hammer driver

Ur company is laying off we're not looks u guys are falling apart

I know plenty of guys (not me) that like a "little meet on the bones" of their women...I once had a fellow driver that had multiple children by different women, that said he would not even consider a woman unless she was "plump"...maybe 225 lbs or so..can't remember the exact number! So, there goes your theory!

I know plenty of guys (not me) that like a "little meet on the bones" of their women...I once had a fellow driver that had multiple children by different women, that said he would not even consider a woman unless she was "plump"...maybe 225 lbs or so..can't remember the exact number! So, there goes your theory!
Yep. My best buddy loved the thick girls and ended marrying one having 4 kids with her.

He a truck driver and was all he could get

Hey BillyLo I heard you became a biker to impress the woman.

chopper-mower.jpeg
That’s Billy’s ride to work. After doing his city run, he climbs on and mows OD’s grass. He’s going green and saving on gas. He can also go from Everett straight down I-5 and end up in Medford mowing all the grass at each terminal. Medford gives him a free hotel and $25 for his dinner. Sunday he hightails it back to his home.

If you do not know the actual facts and are going on hearsay I can't have that here.
Not trying to be cross about this but how would you feel if something (yard talk) was
said like that about you ? We need to bring facts here and that is what TB Corp. is known
for , let's not spread rumors.

I had a handful of drivers that started at XX:XX hours , like the tools they are we told
there of them something and in hours the three of them had it spread through the
entire yard. I hate back stabbers and gossipers , it truly disgusts me. Think before we
post folks.

Please & Thank you
SMOKESTACK - TB ADMIN

If you do not know the actual facts and are going on hearsay I can't have that here.
Not trying to be cross about this but how would you feel if something (yard talk) was
said like that about you ? We need to bring facts here and that is what TB Corp. is known

I had a handful of drivers that started at XX:XX hours , like the tools they are we told
there of them something and in hours the three of them had it spread through the
entire yard. I hate back stabbers and gossipers , it truly disgusts me. Think before we
post folks.

Please & Thank you
SMOKESTACK - TB ADMIN
Aints sure what you’re getting at when there’s a freight waves article on the subject driver.. not gossip. Our cfo come out of retirement and gone to xpo,,..

post folks.

Please & Thank you
SMOKESTACK - TB ADMIN
I just done a search and seen numerous articles on Frye going to xpo,, so I would greatly appreciate you to not accuse me making a post of false info,, you’re the second admin to do that. Another always said I was making up that we were slow and gonna have layoffs bc he was out of touch with his high seniority line run and then guess what happened? We goof around here, but I ain’t posting no rumors like these other company pages…

Sorry I know admins don’t like being corrected but got to point it out