Yellow | CFO news & Cha-Ching $$$$ , but no hair gel with deal ??

6. Individual or Joint/Group Filing (Check Applicable Line)
XForm filed by One Reporting Person

���
Table I - Non-Derivative Securities Acquired, Disposed of, or Beneficially Owned
1. Title of Security (Instr. 3) 2. Transaction Date (Month/Day/Year)2A. Deemed Execution Date, if any (Month/Day/Year)3. Transaction Code (Instr. 8) 4. Securities Acquired (A) or Disposed Of (D) (Instr. 3, 4 and 5) 5. Amount of Securities Beneficially Owned Following Reported Transaction(s) (Instr. 3 and 4) 6. Ownership Form: Direct (D) or Indirect (I) (Instr. 4) 7. Nature of Indirect Beneficial Ownership (Instr. 4)
CodeVAmount(A) or (D)Price
Common Stock08/23/2021A(1)13,112A$081,255D
Common Stock08/23/2021A(2)262,238A$0343,493D

Table II - Derivative Securities Acquired, Disposed of, or Beneficially Owned

Explanation of Responses:
1. These restricted stock units are fully vested.
2. Restricted stock units award that will vest in one-fifth installments on the first, second, third, fourth and fifth anniversaries of the grant date.
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
dragons' den money GIF by CBC

Last edited:
In the new role, Olivier will have a base salary of $450,000, along with $75,000 in fully vested restricted stock units and $1.5 million in restricted stock units that will vest on the first, second, third, fourth and fifth anniversaries of the grant date, according to a filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission.

happy drag race GIF by Robert E Blackmon
Imagine that. Dan Oliver was able to demand that salary based solely on his talent and ability. He did not have to have a union extort money from YRC through the threat of with holding his labor. He was able to use his experience and education to command a base salary of $ 450,000. He is an employee at will with no union job security. He actually has to prove his worth every day.

If he has no experience cooking the books then Dan will be gone next quarter.
"cooking the books"?
That's what the drivers said about Halls, Interstate, Cooper-Jarrett, McClean, Red Star, Boss Linco, Mushroom, St. Johnsbury, Spector, Eazor, Consolidated Freightways, APA, Branch, Penn Yan, Preston, I could go on but you get the point. What do all these defunct carriers have in common? Oh yeah, that's it, the International Brotherhood of Teamsters.

Imagine that. Dan Oliver was able to demand that salary based solely on his talent and ability. He did not have to have a union extort money from YRC through the threat of with holding his labor. He was able to use his experience and education to command a base salary of $ 450,000. He is an employee at will with no union job security. He actually has to prove his worth every day.
I'm quite certain he has a contract...
"What do all these defunct carriers have in common? Oh yeah, that's it, the International Brotherhood of Teamsters.
An organization you " represented" as an official...you admitted you didn't try to tell the membership about problems... it would have hurt your next election prospects...of course you do collect a union pension and will continue to do so even though it will be getting bailed out, but it disgusts you that others want to do the same...

494759632a4f3ccd0f49c4c6fb72cf44.jpg
Well Danny boy did a great $$$ contract , but really should have got some Hair Gel on deal & saving .40 cents on deal too !! p.s. Uncle Trip would that be a 15% better contract then ?? My bad had to put in the 15% crap as you call it :lmao:

"cooking the books"?
That's what the drivers said about Halls, Interstate, Cooper-Jarrett, McClean, Red Star, Boss Linco, Mushroom, St. Johnsbury, Spector, Eazor, Consolidated Freightways, APA, Branch, Penn Yan, Preston, I could go on but you get the point. What do all these defunct carriers have in common? Oh yeah, that's it, the International Brotherhood of Teamsters.
Ahhhh, Hypocrites strikes again. Drawing a 30 year pension from the Teamsters, enjoying the great health care at no cost to him during those 30 years, and claims to have been a steward, organizer, and member of a joint council. Who exactly did you ever represent other than yourself there Blade?

494759632a4f3ccd0f49c4c6fb72cf44.jpg
Well Danny boy did a great $$$ contract , but really should have got some Hair Gel on deal & saving .40 cents on deal too !! p.s. Uncle Trip would that be a 15% better contract then ?? My bad had to put in the 15% crap as you call it :lmao:
Hey partner. I found Dippity-Do hair gel in a new size at Dollar General , that offers 15% more , free!

Hey, as long as you and all the other shareholders are happy with the dividends you have received over the last 25 years ($0). He does know where the bones are buried and is busy digging new graves at present.

Which non did you work at blade

So did Bill Zollars...oh wait he had a buyout in his CONTRACT....they wanted to fire him but it was going to cost them (I believe) 12 million...he wouldn't leave even after almost bankrupting the company..another guy who had to "prove his worth every day"

So did Bill Zollars...oh wait he had a buyout in his contract....they wanted to fire him but it was going to cost them (I believe) 12 million...he wouldn't leave even after almost bankrupting the company..another guy who had to "prove his worth every day"
Actually I believe it was 16 million to fire that idiot, and he still ended up getting 10,when the door finally hit him in the a$$.

"cooking the books"?
Come On, Man! Joey B and Hunter will show you how to "cook the books".