Yellow | Change Of Operations 2020

bigtruk_us

TB Legend
Credits
I have been informed by the new linehaul drivers that 510 shreveport has gotten off to a rocky start.
Employees showed up for 1st night of work.Their names hadnt been entered into the system.No pay record program to print up trip sheets for their runs to little rock.Hauling empty sets from home terminal to little rock and back to shreveport with empty sets.Cancelled one driver's run.tons of clock time.Supervisor in little rock didnt know who were utility drivers and those who are not.So id say the first week was a real mess.

I have been informed by the new linehaul drivers that 510 shreveport has gotten off to a rocky start.
Employees showed up for 1st night of work.Their names hadnt been entered into the system.No pay record program to print up trip sheets for their runs to little rock.Hauling empty sets from home terminal to little rock and back to shreveport with empty sets.Cancelled one driver's run.tons of clock time.Supervisor in little rock didnt know who were utility drivers and those who are not.So id say the first week was a real mess.
Sounds about right

Their own words !! The funding will also enable us to continue successfully implementing our multi-year strategic plan to transform our five powerful brands to operate as ONE Company, ONE network to better serve our customers and the nation’s supply chain as economic recovery takes hold.”

Their own words !! The funding will also enable us to continue successfully implementing our multi-year strategic plan to transform our five powerful brands to operate as ONE Company, ONE network to better serve our customers and the nation’s supply chain as economic recovery takes hold.”
I will make some calls, partner, and ask that they at least assign you tractor
#15.....

I am so sick of covid 19-it angers me

Does it really surprise you