Yellow | Change Of Operations Documents?

If you look at the presentation that the company made for investors they show an example of their plan by showing an example of yrcw owns 3 terminals in a city under 2 separate companies- then after “optimization “ there is one terminal and one company serving that city. To me that sounds like they intend to merge at least some of the companies not just cohabitation. Seems pretty straight forward if you look at that example

So loading to the BB from my EoL, regional freight will run with the regional carrier, national freight will not be comingled with regional and YRC companies will no longer compete against themselves in pricing? :hilarious:

So loading to the BB from my EoL, regional freight will run with the regional carrier, national freight will not be comingled with regional and YRC companies will no longer compete against themselves in pricing? :hilarious:
I don’t have any idea how they plan to make it work and they probably don’t either but-the example they show in the presentation shows there will only be one company left standing when optimization is done

Optimization
vJbVQe0.jpg

Can't be trip. Wikipedia used the word "logical" in its definition.

A Venn diagram is a diagram that shows all possible logical relations between a finite collection of different sets. These diagrams depict elements as points in the plane, and sets as regions inside closed curves. A Venn diagram consists of multiple overlapping closed curves, usually circles, each representing a set. Wikipedia