Yellow | Change of Operations?

I heard Deutsche Bank was getting bought out by Barkley’s Cayman Bank....

IF that were to happen, Barclay’s would form a shell corporation, leaving the Deutsche Bank name intact, meanwhile siphoning off all profits for distribution to YRCW Board members in the form of energy/carbon credits. This would be used to form a lighting installation company to upgrade all terminals, allowing board members to double dip.

IF that were to happen, Barclay’s would form a shell corporation, leaving the Deutsche Bank name intact, meanwhile siphoning off all profits for distribution to YRCW Board members in the form of energy/carbon credits. This would be used to form a lighting installation company to upgrade all terminals, allowing board members to double dip.
And the stock price on electrical utilities in Texas would skyrocket! But could that be construed as insider trading?

Seriously, I overheard two drivers talking about it in the hotel van in Kansas City just the other day. It must be true.........
Miss Cheeky at Pegasus Cafe in Long Beach also had information about it too . :butt kiss:
SEsfu8Y.jpg

There was a time when you could get some info on here, but now it looks like it's just a forum for BS.
BS?
Sarcssm between brothers.
Any info will have been posted.
As for a coo?
We will all find out at the same time.

Where else are you gonna have fun and get the information you need?
Break room ? Nah.
But if anyone knew anything it would have been or will be posted here.

So rumor or not. I called Dc and YRC has not approached them for anything...I said it makes no since to have a change.. A 'll these changes are doing is eliminating areas that have larger. Numbers of votes so they manipulate a yes vote.
Wong and I will be there in the morning. We will check it out, and get back to you.