FedEx Freight | Change w4 withholding.

Does anyone here know how I can change my w4 withholding from home?

Thanks.
Download a copy of the W-4 form from the net. Fill it out & sign it. Mail it to the department of your employer that does the pay checks. If you have a outside company doing payroll, mail 1 to your company, & 1 to the payroll processor. Make a copy of the form. Call about 3 weeks later & make sure they got it & changed the withholding. von.

Download a copy of the W-4 form from the net. Fill it out & sign it. Mail it to the department of your employer that does the pay checks. If you have a outside company doing payroll, mail 1 to your company, & 1 to the payroll processor. Make a copy of the form. Call about 3 weeks later & make sure they got it & changed the withholding. von.
What
The
Hell??
I couldn't lie, and come up with a more out of date, or slower process.

As to OP, No, there's no way I'm aware of that you can do it from home, but takes all of 4min from a work computer.

Last edited:
What
The
Hell??

No, there's no way I'm aware of that you can do it from home, but takes all of 4min from a work computer.
A computer would be much better. But, some companies require a paper W-4 signed by you. And it does not matter where you 'do it from' as long as you fill out the form, sign it, & send it to the party that does your payroll. So, if I fill out the form, put it in the mailbox out front of my house, & my company's payroll department gets it, I would be aware I did it from the house. von.

43 states use form w-4 as well
These are the 7 that DONT
  1. Alaska
  2. Florida
  3. Nevada
  4. South Dakota
  5. Texas
  6. Washington
  7. Wyoming
Copy that. I'm in Indiana and even though I've been retired 5 years I remember Indiana does a state off of the federal as a guidance. Indiana state income tax is 0.034 plus Marion county tax Indianapolis is like point .007 of your gross, they're gonna get that up front regardless of the number of dependent you claim. The dependents you claim kick in when you do the tax at the end of the year.

Does anyone here know how I can change my w4 withholding from home?

Thanks.

There is a new link on the intranet that I think you can do that from. It’s called Workday or something similar to that. Just need your id number and your password to login.

Copy that. I'm in Indiana and even though I've been retired 5 years I remember Indiana does a state off of the federal as a guidance. Indiana state income tax is 0.034 plus Marion county tax Indianapolis is like point .007 of your gross, they're gonna get that up front regardless of the number of dependent you claim. The dependents you claim kick in when you do the tax at the end of the year.
Yeah and some states let you change it online and some states (like ::shit:: hole MN) make your employers payroll department send a signed paper copy of the w-4 from the notary back to the states treasury office for approval. It’s about a 5 week process just to change your withholding lol

I appreciate everyone who replied. I logged into the choosewell.fedex portal and found a link that takes you to payroll where you can supposedly edit your w4 withholding. However, that link requires a seperate microsoft sharepoint login. I guess I have to use the intranet at work.