FedEx Freight | Changed jobs and don't miss it.

I must if struck a nerve with you people about the antibacterial soap thing. Cause it's true. Half of you yahoos squirt the dirt and get back in your truck. Then you touch the steering wheel with **** hands.

I must if struck a nerve with you people about the antibacterial soap thing. Cause it's true. Half of you yahoos squirt the dirt and get back in your truck. Then you touch the steering wheel with **** hands.
Some come out of the stall with their cell phone in hand,and don’t squirt the dirt,or that other,stuff, that may be on your texting finger tips. Probably not a good idea to grab any Xmas cookies from the break room table that he brought in either.

Left about six months ago don't miss it one bit. Spoke with a maverick driver I told him to apply at Fedex freight he told me no thx. The word is out no one wants to work for Fedex.

Left about six months ago don't miss it one bit. Spoke with a maverick driver I told him to apply at Fedex freight he told me no thx. The word is out no one wants to work for Fedex.

Guys like me have spread the word to not work for FedEx so we can keep these liftgate residentials for ourselves. Why work for Maverick and deliver plywood bundles to a lumber yard when I can pull them up a driveway with a pallet jack?

Been there done that . How about that nice bundle of wood flooring that once had bands around it that some supervisor let a dock worker push from the end on the tail ? It was grand to work around and when the appointment time of 14:00 came I just open the door and the customer laughed at me and I had them sign the bill refused total damage with a phone number , after he took pictures . Ahhhh yea the good times , then they wanted him to take it and salvage it himself . They looked at me and said too much was damaged and the new stuff would not match just get out of here .