FedEx Freight | Changed jobs and don't miss it.

Packerfan

TB Lurker
Credits
I have no regrets changing jobs and getting out of FedEx. There are other jobs out there that pay more than FedEx with better benefits. Also, what comes along with that is no micro managing. Don't let these managers at FedEx make you think that this is the only place that you will ever make that good of money. There are jobs out there with less b.s. and you get treated better. My life has gotten better since I left FedEx. I work for a company that actually cares about their employees. I've never been happier in my work career.

I have no regrets changing jobs and getting out of FedEx. There are other jobs out there that pay more than FedEx with better benefits. Also, what comes along with that is no micro managing. Don't let these managers at FedEx make you think that this is the only place that you will ever make that good of money. There are jobs out there with less b.s. and you get treated better. My life has gotten better since I left FedEx. I work for a company that actually cares about their employees. I've never been happier in my work career.

Take pictures of your new truck, and post them.

I hope that one day FedEx will have a union voted in or FedEx will change the management at some service centers. You have an issue or a safety concern about your service center. Make those phone calls to the higher up. Local service center managers are looking out on how good they look, not the drivers, dock workers and office people look. I remember that I had went to urgent care one night. I had a hemorrhoid the size of a quarter removed. I tried to call in and let them know what was going on. They told me that I had to come in or I was getting written up. They gave me a donut to sit on and I was bleeding throughout my butt all day. After that, I knew these local managers do care about your health or well being.

Make those phone calls to Human Relations and upper management. Don't let local managers bully you

I hope that one day FedEx will have a union voted in or FedEx will change the management at some service centers. You have an issue or a safety concern about your service center. Make those phone calls to the higher up. Local service center managers are looking out on how good they look, not the drivers, dock workers and office people look. I remember that I had went to urgent care one night. I had a hemorrhoid the size of a quarter removed. I tried to call in and let them know what was going on. They told me that I had to come in or I was getting written up. They gave me a donut to sit on and I was bleeding throughout my butt all day. After that, I knew these local managers do care about your health or well being.

Make those phone calls to Human Relations and upper management. Don't let local managers bully you
Yes. Both of those issues are a pain in the butt.

I send emails. They stopped replying, but some of the attitudes toward me have changed for the better. Ethics line is a waste of time. An email to regional gets them in line real quick.