FedEx Freight | Changed jobs and don't miss it.

Become a Teamster and become a
Online Dating Lose GIF

I have no regrets changing jobs and getting out of FedEx. There are other jobs out there that pay more than FedEx with better benefits. Also, what comes along with that is no micro managing. Don't let these managers at FedEx make you think that this is the only place that you will ever make that good of money. There are jobs out there with less b.s. and you get treated better. My life has gotten better since I left FedEx. I work for a company that actually cares about their employees. I've never been happier in my work career.
I did the same thing back in June. I’d come in at 8:00am and be able to leave the dock till 9 or 9:30 then be out until 8:00pm most nights. Did it for 9 years with FXF. On June 27th I said F it. The job I have now I go in at 7:30am and I’m off every day Monday through Friday at 4:00pm. I didn’t know how it felt to work regular hours and get home at a decent time every day. It’s the best decision I’ve ever made. Yes you are so right there is definitely better jobs with way better working conditions out there. Also with management that actually treats you like you are a human and not a piece of crap, also with way better benefits and a generous Christmas bonus.
All of y’all that wants to get out, the way the job market is it’s one of the best times in my opinion.

I did the same thing back in June. I’d come in at 8:00am and be able to leave the dock till 9 or 9:30 then be out until 8:00pm most nights. Did it for 9 years with FXF. On June 27th I said F it. The job I have now I go in at 7:30am and I’m off every day Monday through Friday at 4:00pm. I didn’t know how it felt to work regular hours and get home at a decent time every day. It’s the best decision I’ve ever made. Yes you are so right there is definitely better jobs with way better working conditions out there. Also with management that actually treats you like you are a human and not a piece of crap, also with way better benefits and a generous Christmas bonus.
All of y’all that wants to get out, the way the job market is it’s one of the best times in my opinion.
How much less is your check every week lol? People complain about not having enough hours and then complain about working to much. 1800-2k a week to do 2 hours dock and then P/D is too much for you then maybe you shouldn’t be a driver

How much less is your check every week lol? People complain about not having enough hours and then complain about working to much. 1800-2k a week to do 2 hours dock and then P/D is too much for you then maybe you shouldn’t be a driver
You'd make a great supervisor. What's wrong with wanting to have more time with family or other interests? Not everyone wants to live at work.

I’ve been driving since 1990. So I believe it’s time I get a break and no I didn’t drop in pay. I actually am making more. So don’t talk crap unless you know what you are talking about.

I’ve been driving since 1990. So I believe it’s time I get a break and no I didn’t drop in pay. I actually am making more. So don’t talk crap unless you know what you are talking about.
If your working less and making more please let us know where to apply, anyone would love that…