FedEx Freight | Charlotte City Drivers Attention!

Only difference between organizing Over nite and FedEx.The union pushed to organize Overnite.We were asked to help you and get the balloting.Not mad or anything.I think it's been great organizing some of ya's. .keep up the effort
So Overnite employees didn't ask the union to come in, the union just came in on their own?

As a I recall that was an organizing campaign brought on by our Union when.Overnite was bought by UPS.As I recall it took several efforts and lots of money paid out by our union.I may be wrong but I was and still employed here at YRC which I was at Yellow when I watched and participated in the picketing

As a I recall that was an organizing campaign brought on by our Union when.Overnite was bought by UPS.As I recall it took several efforts and lots of money paid out by our union.I may be wrong but I was and still employed here at YRC which I was at Yellow when I watched and participated in the picketing
But your original post said, and I quote, "Only difference between organizing Over nite and FedEx.The union pushed to organize Overnite.", now you're saying it's when Overnite was bought by UPS....which would mean the union pushed to organize UPS Freight.
Which was it?

But your original post said, and I quote, "Only difference between organizing Over nite and FedEx.The union pushed to organize Overnite.", now you're saying it's when Overnite was bought by UPS....which would mean the union pushed to organize UPS Freight.
Which was it?
Look,I'm not going to go around and around with you.In this Era and with organizing FedEx.Our union didn't push this union endeavor on the labor of FedEx.Some of ya's asked for our help.Now for Overnite.I made my statements which can be reviewed by you or anyone else.i do believe I did try to qualify my statements by saying I may be wrong.Which is an open statement for correction.Your reply hasn't corrected anything I have exspoused.So if you have something to add that may educate me and all of us readers.Please feel free to educate all of us.Of whom may not know.After you sir

The one thing that the companies , all non union Fed X and Con Way included guarantee is that you can be walked off the property for any minor in fraction of company policy or for nothing as well . As it is now you guys are all employees at will . If that's alright with you guys then vote no but if your really concerned about supporting your families long term vote yes .

Look,I'm not going to go around and around with you.In this Era and with organizing FedEx.Our union didn't push this union endeavor on the labor of FedEx.Some of ya's asked for our help.Now for Overnite.I made my statements which can be reviewed by you or anyone else.i do believe I did try to qualify my statements by saying I may be wrong.Which is an open statement for correction.Your reply hasn't corrected anything I have exspoused.So if you have something to add that may educate me and all of us readers.Please feel free to educate all of us.Of whom may not know.After you sir
There gonna twist it, that's there job!!!! Just keep posting the facts and ignore their rederick, Most people will check on information their selves after you put it out there, and when they do check it out they will see who is bull s****** and who is actually speaking the truth. I had breakfast with a driver who works for them yesterday morning and he and I were reading some of this guys stuff and he said sounds like the guy is management or a third party! But really that's good because he is doing more harm than good. He has a couple people who jump on his band wagon, and they all are saying the same exact thing just wording it different!

Last edited:
There gonna twist it, that's there job!!!! Just keep posting the facts and ignore their rederick, Most people will check on information their selves after you put it out there, and when they do check it out they will see who is bull s****** and who is actually speaking the truth. I had breakfast with a driver who works for them yesterday morning and he and I were reading some of this guys stuff and he said sounds like the guy is management or a third party! But really that's good because he is doing more harm than good. He has a couple people who jump on his band wagon, and they all are saying the same exact thing just wording it different!
The silence was deafening after this post.

He sounds like a concerned "Fedex" driver to me, unlike a lot of the pro union people that don't even work for us that spew propaganda. I notice that when a driver who seems intelligent posts any non union truths he is ridiculed or called a red shirt. Don't be a hater just because someone has a different opinion about your beloved union. Maybe if the teamsters worried more about taking care of their own and less about Fedex they could fix their dire pension shortfall.

He sounds like a concerned "Fedex" driver to me, unlike a lot of the pro union people that don't even work for us that spew propaganda. I notice that when a driver who seems intelligent posts any non union truths he is ridiculed or called a red shirt. Don't be a hater just because someone has a different opinion about your beloved union. Maybe if the teamsters worried more about taking care of their own and less about Fedex they could fix their dire pension shortfall.
Dire for who?

Dire for who?
Dire for the retirees who are facing massive cuts to their monthly payments, and dire for the not yet retired drivers who will have to work beyond their planned retirement age. Surely you know about the new law which will allow the underfunded pensions to be cut.

Is it Fedex or Conway that it is written into the fine print of the pension, that they can take it if they want?
Dire for the retirees who are facing massive cuts to their monthly payments, and dire for the not yet retired drivers who will have to work beyond their planned retirement age. Surely you know about the new law which will allow the underfunded pensions to be cut.

Just collected my first 2015 pension check. Happy to report no cuts. TP
Hope it stays that way for you. Retirees shouldn't have to worry about promised amounts. After working many years towards retirement, peace of mind should be a given. Good luck to you and your family.

Thanks for proving my point, they didn't get the majority of drivers like you stated.
Prior to 2010, those that didn't vote would've been counted as no votes....guess that $1.7 billion that the labor unions spent on liberal candidates (Harry Reid, Nancy Pelosi, & The Ruler) was money well spent.
Racer they should have put the 1.7 billion into their underfunded pension plan. The piper is getting ready to be paid for that mistake.

Hammer he is concerned, that's why he Called Me to meet him!! He is ready and willing by his choice for a change!!!Only ridicule I see is when someone from the anti side ask for it with their attitude. Respect warrants respect, If you over load your plate then eat it, We all are very passoniate about our beliefs, so sometimes things get a little heated. A person can always choose to be here or not! I think some people like being abused, Hell they keep coming back!!!!!!!

Hammer he is concerned, that's why he Called Me to meet him!! He is ready and willing by his choice for a change!!!Only ridicule I see is when someone from the anti side ask for it with their attitude. Respect warrants respect, If you over load your plate then eat it, that's the way I see it!!
You mean by anti union attitude that that warrants being called names? Just because someone disagrees with your views doesn't warrant being ridiculed.