Estes | Charlotte NC

Dick Dastardly

Drat, Double Drat, and Triple Drat!
Credits
Anyone know if you are hiring in Charlotte NC and who to contact? My father in law is looking and I told him I would ask on here for him. What kind of place is it to work for in Charlotte? PM is ok if you don't want to post in public. Thanks guys

He is a good driver and very reliable. He would be a good asset for anyone. He was at OD for years but had a minor stroke and they dropped him like a hot potato. He is fine with a full recovery. He has been to neurologist etc. getting medically cleared.

He is a good driver and very reliable. He would be a good asset for anyone. He was at OD for years but had a minor stroke and they dropped him like a hot potato. He is fine with a full recovery. He has been to neurologist etc. getting medically cleared.

Careful with the bad OD talk estes has some OD lovers here. :)
More importantly good deal with your dad and what a blessing a full recovery. Sorry OD dropped him. I myself am getting sick of corporate America.
Good luck to him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes because it is Corporate America that let him go, not so much OD, it is just the way these companies do things now..You have a real medical issue and they just get rid of you,, its a shame..Never used to be that way.

Yes because it is Corporate America that let him go, not so much OD, it is just the way these companies do things now..You have a real medical issue and they just get rid of you,, its a shame..Never used to be that way.

Risk is the nature......

Thanks Matt. Yes it is a real shame the way these companies can use us up and throw us away. It's even more disturbing when huge corporations like Wal-Mart can buy life insurance on their associates and name themselves the beneficiary. They are playing the death lotto and getting away with it.