Yellow | Check In

R-14Driver

TB Legend
Credits
OK people I know to some this has been a shock but the boards will be back and running at full strength pretty soon . So as you come back aboard please check in here and make sure if you change your user name ( if you like ) let everyone know .

We ( the forum ) are giving EVERYONE a clean slate !! If any old members wish to come back they are more than welcome . This is a NEW start for everyone !!!!!! R-14Driver Out :1036316054:

Last edited:
Holy cow, I'm gone for a while (well, quite a while actually) and everything's changed!

Keeping my name so I'll recognize myself! :-)

Back with a new identity. SuperCourse now, used to be DanSullivan. Maybe we should take comments on threads we DON'T want to see resurrected? Just sayin.

Back with a new identity. SuperCourse now, used to be DanSullivan. Maybe we should take comments on threads we DON'T want to see resurrected? Just sayin.
Hi ya doing Dan, First thing I did was Make an Ignore List, which you are NOT ON. BUt I put 3 chumps on the list. So I cant see anything they post. I love this. Keeps the peace. Works great. So they can flap their lips all they want, I dont care and cant see the dummies.

I changed my name to Northern Flash. I'm not the guy from Michigan that used to stir things up. I'm the nice guy from outer Mongolia. But, I may occasionally get this Flash guy in trouble.:rolleyes:

J/K, it's still me.