Yellow | Check In

Got Milk? Yup, got milk.

It wasn't easy but, I made it. NOTE TO JEFF: Please disregard the vulgar emails I sent threatening your life and lives of your Mod's. :hide:

It wasn't easy but, I made it. NOTE TO JEFF: Please disregard the vulgar emails I sent threatening your life and lives of your Mod's. :hide:
I love that Cow. First post and all kinds of Attitude. Glad ya made it. :clap:

Welcome Back my friend whats this I hear you where out back digging me :Emoticon_digging: a place to REST ! :poster_oops: Didnt think I would find out did you :order:

Awwwww.....Wolfie, yer jes saying that ta git yer post count up! We know u..............

(oops, screwed up the 'quote' thingy)

Thanks, too bad I couldn't get the animated Gif to work.....
it's even cooler when his eyes are blinking!!:clap:

I had a stripping cow that KK sent me years ago that I could never get to work......I feel yer pain Animo.

(figured out the quote thingy now...)

Could we have the 'new' next to the new posts so we know which ones we've read & which ones we haven't?

when a new post is added to a thread the thread will have a bold font....

Still going by RocketmanCVE, a combo guy (but laid off and working linehaul) from the CVE/218 terminal in Richfield, Ohio. I go by RocketMan on the CB, if I see anyone out there on the road, but I think there were several RocketMan's from Yellow before the merge and I would reckon Roadway has a few also.

Calm down everyone. I'm still here. But seriously, changing the board(again), removing all the old threads, and more specifically taking my badazz rep power away is about as gaaaay as Stroud, Longdouche, and the electric cry baby all combined.