Check out jeff

truckchick1

TB Veteran
Credits
The new youtube video says it all. There is still no contract. Nonunion employees are allowed to run over top union people. The vp's are still doing whatever they please. I saw a video today where they state they are so blessed and if Jesus where alive today he would be doing just what they do. Well this is not the church I was raised in. Please god help us all.

The new youtube video says it all. There is still no contract. Nonunion employees are allowed to run over top union people. The vp's are still doing whatever they please. I saw a video today where they state they are so blessed and if Jesus where alive today he would be doing just what they do. Well this is not the church I was raised in. Please god help us all.

That video you saw had nothing to do with you, the teamsters or your job. Did you actually pay attention.

Truck Chic or whatever your name, do something productive. Get a job. Quit pretending to be something your not! (A quality truck driver)

Truck Chic or whatever your name, do something productive. Get a job. Quit pretending to be something your not! (A quality truck driver)

And you are? I don't know about you but I am very productive. Like I have said before. You have nothing of any importance to say. All you do is try to pick on other posters.

That video you saw had nothing to do with you, the teamsters or your job. Did you actually pay attention.

did you actually pay attention they mentioned oakh trying to bust the union they are terminating people for reasons that have never been grounds for termination befor i would say that it has quite a bit of something to do with us as teamsters