ODFL | check your brake lights

easttnhillbilly

TB Regular
Credits
ive had two cases this month where the abs system on the trailor has shorted out causing my brake lights to not work at all in one instance and throwing the breaker in the dash and another where they stayed on all the time both times i was on the road both times no one had parts to fix had to wait for them to unhook the abs system power from the front electrical box to get the lights going these have both been fairly new trailors one was a 794 series the other a 796 series thought i would let everybody no to keep a look out mrt trailor shop says this is happenning alot and both road breakdowns took about 4 hours because they completely check all the wires to try to find the problem and it is time consuming

Brake Lights:

:shift:
ive had two cases this month where the abs system on the trailor has shorted out causing my brake lights to not work at all in one instance and throwing the breaker in the dash and another where they stayed on all the time both times i was on the road both times no one had parts to fix had to wait for them to unhook the abs system power from the front electrical box to get the lights going these have both been fairly new trailors one was a 794 series the other a 796 series thought i would let everybody no to keep a look out mrt trailor shop says this is happenning alot and both road breakdowns took about 4 hours because they completely check all the wires to try to find the problem and it is time consuming
:highfive:I have not yet have this happen to me, thanks for letting drivers know, I hate being broke down on the road or having a accident because of this.:TR10driving03: