Guest viewing is limited
  • Truckingboards is a MEMBERS ONLY Private Forum that first got it's start in 1999, Membership is 100% Free, We have Over 40k Members and approaching 2 million posts that date back to the early 2000's.Registration is easy and fast. We specialize in LTL trucking. Get off those Facebook Groups and come to a place where your identity will be unknown unless you tell someone. Truckingboards has a mobile app that works for Android you can install from your mobile browser. Sorry Apple Users, I know nothing about them.

Click Here

For instructions on how to install the mobile app.

Chief Lying Beaver- High Inflation Due to Companies Price Gouging

Bubba74

I live Here
Premium
From the article:

But you have to remember, there’s another part to what’s going on, too, and that is these giant corporations who say, wow, a lot of talk about high prices and inflation, this is a chance to get in there and not only pass along costs, but to inflate prices beyond that and just engage in a little straightforward price gouging.

I guess this is what happens when you spend your entire life in politics and academia and have never run a business before

Rastus

...MAGA ..FOREVER
Premium
The Atlantic Politics Daily: Elizabeth Warren Doesn’t Talk About Her Republican Past…..
Now there’s a woman with a solid foundation!
Pocahontas!

Northern Flash

Let's go Brandon!
Premium
That ignorant bitch told at least a half a dozen lies. I was going to break them down one by one, but she's irrelevant anyway, so I won't bother. I just get sick of listening to idiots like her spew her nonsense.

And if the Dems have all 50 of their Senators on board, what's the hold up? The hold up is that she's lying and they don't have the 50.

Someone needs to ask people like Warren, who exactly has ever been "disenfranchised" from voting in the past 20 years? And we need the name and scenario. She'll never touch the question because she knows that they've been promoting a lie.

Northern Flash

Let's go Brandon!
Premium
And since the Democrats loved the results of the 2020 election and claim that that election was as clean as a whistle with no cheating, no fraud, and every American got to cast their vote, why do we need changes to the voting rights bill?
We know the answer, it's because inside the voting rights bill there is all kinds of crap to opens up their options for more cheating and shenanigans.

Northern Flash

Let's go Brandon!
Premium
From the article:

I guess this is what happens when you spend your entire life in politics and academia and have never run a business before
Exactly. She's got a silk tongue but she either knows that she's lying or she never took a single economics class before.

The prices started going up immediately after Biden started messing with the pipelines. Of course, an idiot like Liz Warren would never acknowledge that.

Northern Flash

Let's go Brandon!
Premium
Warren has lost credibility years ago.
She's just another leftist idiot who can't defend her stances on issues. She's got the talking points down pat, just don't mess her up and require her to leave her talking points. Unfortunately we don't have a media that's willing to challenge people like her.
It's hard to believe that with 330 million people in this country, people like her can become a political leader.:regretful:

Northern Flash

Let's go Brandon!
Premium
"There are some … who argue that, in the past, companies have passed on these costs to consumers," Psaki said. "We feel that that’s unfair and absurd, and the American people would not stand for that."
What the American people won't stand for, is outrageous inflation. That's why the Dumbocrats are going to get their asses handed to them in the 2022 midterms.
It's not a coincidence that everything went sky high right after Brandon took office.

Not to mention, most businesses are fearful and running scared right now, as they wonder if they'll survive Brandon's tyranny. So they can't hoard enough money to feel safe with this current clown show.

1984Sideways

On a final dispatch, do not get anymore tomorrows.
She's just another leftist idiot who can't defend her stances on issues. She's got the talking points down pat, just don't mess her up and require her to leave her talking points. Unfortunately we don't have a media that's willing to challenge people like her.
It's hard to believe that with 330 million people in this country, people like her can become a political leader.:regretful:
A leader she is not. Far from it. The opposite actually. A sort of a village idiot. I dont know the female term that matches it. (So I am stubborn, sue me)

Long ago we had a dem who gathered quite some power for herself decades ago in Maryland. We knew her as Barbara Big Mouth. There is no really need to name her specifically. There is only one.

She had the ability to take something everyone could agree to be true and then apply some kind of whats going to happen in the Legislature to flip it on it's ear. You would see the whole Tavern in hysterics every night when the news trot Barb Big Mouth in tape during the broadcast.

Those days are gone forever. Nothing today is funny at all in the slightest. Its almost deadly serious now.

Toby

I live Here
A product of to much time in academia and politics and not enough time in reality. Pull the golden spoon of her personal wealth and position's and a person like her would not be able to survive. This is the problem that many that spend to much time in either category endure. They have no sense of on the ground reality of things yet they expect us to listen to them.