Holland | Christmas Cheer in Detroit

My dad was like that, work every Saturday at least half a day, every other word out of his mouth was something to do with retirement. He passed in 1985 from cancer age 59, he never did retire, just worked till he was too weak and went home and died. I will be off at least three days this weekend and I might have flu like symptoms a fourth day. I will not work everyday of my life...it could be over tomorrow! Merry Christmas

My dad was like that, work every Saturday at least half a day, every other word out of his mouth was something to do with retirement. He passed in 1985 from cancer age 59, he never did retire, just worked till he was too weak and went home and died. I will be off at least three days this weekend and I might have flu like symptoms a fourth day. I will not work everyday of my life...it could be over tomorrow! Merry Christmas
Just can't believe your attitude, I hope your conscience doesn't bother you.
These recaps must roll big buddy.
That's the very reason I'm poor today.
My wife would say, I'm gonna call the dispatcher and mark you off sick.
Happy Holidays.

Sad people choose work over living life !
0d588fae10f3c02cdad126ac5154535e.jpg

Some people really dislike their relatives. I've worked on holidays because my in laws visited. I'd rather be out in my truck than have a conversation with them or bite my tongue while they rearrange my house.
Sad, Mine are gone and I miss them dearly.
My father-in-law treated me more like a son than a son-in-law.