Holland | Christmas Cheer in Detroit

Some people really dislike their relatives. I've worked on holidays because my in laws visited. I'd rather be out in my truck than have a conversation with them or bite my tongue while they rearrange my house.
Well I love my relatives , Uncle Trip & Aunt Betty are the best and my cousins Seabreeze & Mudd & Big Dave & Donna & Big R & sure forgetting a few cousins too , but they all make it a FUN Xmas Day event ! And can't wait till the New Years Eve Party at the Clarence American Legion Club , with live Music this year by , Zdob şi Zdub a Moldovan band, based in Chişinău (Republic of Moldova), whose work for the last several years combines elements of hip-hop… , be FUN time for ALL !!:19:

Well I love my relatives , Uncle Trip & Aunt Betty are the best and my cousins Seabreeze & Mudd & Big Dave & Donna & Big R & sure forgetting a few cousins too , but they all make it a FUN Xmas Day event ! And can't wait till the New Years Eve Party at the Clarence American Legion Club , with live Music this year by , Zdob şi Zdub a Moldovan band, based in Chişinău (Republic of Moldova), whose work for the last several years combines elements of hip-hop… , be FUN time for ALL !!:19:
The LAST time breeze danced to hip hip, his left leg hopped out of his hip…..

My dad was like that, work every Saturday at least half a day, every other word out of his mouth was something to do with retirement. He passed in 1985 from cancer age 59, he never did retire, just worked till he was too weak and went home and died. I will be off at least three days this weekend and I might have flu like symptoms a fourth day. I will not work everyday of my life...it could be over tomorrow! Merry Christmas
I had a dear friend who worked like a draft horse for his employer since age 14. And applied the same power to everything not related to work in life.

His main artery or vein to the heart itself had a tear in it at about 50. The doctors dithered for years on what to do with the damn thing. (Well you could chop the bad section, toss the pipe and patch in a plastic tube rated to pressure and send him home to a fine future...) only it would kill him on the table. So no one did anything.

One day it snowed. That wet heart attack snow. he had to go to work. Its almost three feet and work is calling. (Sheesh...) so his heart system tore, he made it to the kitchen on the second floor to get help via his girlfriend while suffering and passed then and there. The EMT needed a little bit longer to get there even though the firehall was not far way due to the deep snow.

With his passing, his employer being a very small business closed up. You cannot find people like this one for a crew. I was the third. But not the man that this draft horse was. He was a great influence and will live forever in song and stories. But retirement? he talked about it alot getting ready to catch up on the things he set aside answering the work call.

He was only 58.

I suppose if you are going to live, burn bright and go nova early. Better than rotting for the next 50 years regretting a wasted life.

Ive been laughing at that. Even though I have two of the damn things. One at 15000 dollars and the other at 9800 dollars. Same supplier. Same gaurantee.

But no one will certify the damn things as pop proof. I do things like ride horses and other things now and then. Makes me wonder.

I've been lucky on this, I still have both knees and hips, both are still assigned equipment.
Living in a 2 story house on pilings helps, "I think"
Mama has her originals also.

Well, wearing out hips is not difficult. Hence the spare parts replacments put in.

What is God to do with faulty construction of his most perfect creation, Man? Or a Woman for that matter. He he.

Mine used to make a list on legal pad on clipboard.

Handed same to me when I pulled up home from the road. I modified her behavior by teaching her to let me hibernate for the first day and then the next four is all about her and that list. The last three is all mine. Dispatch will have to wait a while longer.