1. All employers have a social media policy, Your identity is UNKNOWN on Truckingboards unless you reveal it somehow yourself. When you post to Facebook Trucking Groups, everybody knows your name. Think about it.

POLITICS Cia Document Declassified By Trump In 2017 Shows ಠ▄ಠ Alive And Well In Columbia Circa 1954

Discussion in 'Washington D.C.' started by Jaloc, Dec 2, 2019 at 10:21 PM.

1. Jaloc

Jaloc Well-Known Member

2. Bubba74

Bubba74 I live Here

never made it out of Berlin

Toby likes this.
  3. 20_yrs_2_go

20_yrs_2_go So we got that going for us, Wich is nice

Of course DNA wasn't available in Ww2
    Keep beating the drum

4. Jaloc

Jaloc Well-Known Member

That's is a CIA document from their website so the CIA is lying?

5. Bubba74

Bubba74 I live Here

yes the CIA is lying
    The Soviets took Berlin and starting the ಠ▄ಠ may be alive story
    No body was ever found because it was burned then buried in a city that was 98% destroyed
    They said Borman was alive for decades as well
    By 45 ಠ▄ಠ was a paranoid drug addict with Parksensons Disease he wasnt going anywhere

6. Jaloc

Jaloc Well-Known Member

Shame on the moderators for blocking the link no freedom of speech.

7. seabreeze

seabreeze Not Well Known Member, 60 Year Teamster Member AD-FREE USER

Sorry to inform you Bubba, he is alive and well, he's a bussboy at the truckstop in Bracey Va.
    Each and every Fri. night he plays lead guitar in a band, along with James R. Hoffa and Elvis, at the Johnny Mack Brown high school.

kboomarang, Toby and Big Dave like this.
  8. kboomarang

kboomarang My allah, between pie and mode AD-FREE USER

Driver Since:
    He was in the US. [​IMG]

seabreeze and Big Dave like this.
  9. Bubba74

Bubba74 I live Here

that would be amazing
    considering he would be 130 LOL

10. Magoo

Magoo You don't have to be Einstein to figure it out

Why is that 'name' censured?
    Will the name 'Trump' be censured one day?

CCXdriver likes this.
  11. CCXdriver

CCXdriver Well-Known Member

Post of the day!

12. kboomarang

Driver Since:
    Evil Trump hasn't hurt even you, I know I've repeatedly asked you how he has...that other fella purposely actually exterminated millions in an effort to cleanse them from the earth, tried to destroy complete cultures, caused in total the deaths of 10's of million of soldiers, citizens, including women and children, seek help, your self medication is catching up with you.
    Now explain how Trump has so very grievously hurt you, that you think that gibberish is worthy of "post of the day".

Big Dave likes this.
  13. CCXdriver

It was an awesome post, that's it.

14. kboomarang

Driver Since:
    So he hasn't hurt you either....just still crushed that Hillary isn't your President.......there is a bunch of you that's for sure.

15. kantgetryte

kantgetryte Well-Known Member AD-FREE USER

[​IMG]

16. CCXdriver

No, I actually didn't vote for her.

But Magoo's post had a certain....je ne sais quoi, that really spoke to me, and made it deserving of the post of the day (of the week even).

17. kboomarang

Driver Since:
    So you voted for Trump? that's the spirit!!!!! unless your one of those that doesn't vote and yet mindlessly sits back and bemoans how horrible everything is.....that's nothing to brag about you know.

18. slavenomore

slavenomore US Gov Hears Foreign Corps More Than Nonunions

https://www.paulcraigroberts.org/2019/12/02/hitlers-war-crimes-vs-those-of-churchill-the-americans/

Knowing how our news and education is and has been working.......is what we've been led to believe the fake news?

Or is this the fake news?
    https://www.paulcraigroberts.org/2019/12/02/hitlers-war-crimes-vs-those-of-churchill-the-americans/
    ಠ▄ಠ’s War Crimes vs. Those of Churchill & the Americans

Paul Craig Roberts

Third and Final Installment of Ron Unz’s “Understanding World War II” http://www.unz.com/runz/american-pravda-understanding-world-war-ii/

When we want to demonize someone the worst epithet we can think of is to call him a (⊙▃⊙) or compare the person to ಠ▄ಠ, as Hillary Clinton did when she declared Russia’s President Putin “the new ಠ▄ಠ.” This ingrained habit comes from the influence of the massive anti-German World War II propaganda. Revisionist historians who have actually dug up the buried evidence and examined it have made a case that whatever the (⊙▃⊙) crimes, they were rivaled, if not exceeded, by those of Churchill and the Americans.

Unz, a prolific reader with a knack for tying things together reviews some of the true history in what follows. To condition yourself for the coming shock, keep in mind that the same ಠ▄ಠ that is said to have hated Jews and systematically gassed and burnt them, had 150,000 half-and quarter-Jews serving in his armies, “mostly as combat officers, and these included at least 15 half-Jewish generals and admirals, with another dozen quarter Jews holding those same high ranks. The most notable example was Field Marshal Erhard Milch, Hermann Goering’s powerful second-in-command, who played such an important operational role in creating the Luftwaffe. Milch certainly had a Jewish father, and according to some much less substantiated claims, perhaps even a Jewish mother as well, while his sister was married to an SS general.”

When truth-tellers rattle our cages, we get upset over having our comfortable make-believe world disturbed and shout invectives. Rather than condemn the messanger, the more mature response would be to condemn those who lied to us and institutionalized false history into our consciousness. Keep in mind that the few who tell you the truth pay a high price for doing so; therefore, you should refrain from adding your invective to the copious amount heaped on them by the Establishment. Think about it. Which is your true friend, the one who tells you the truth, or the one who controls the explanations you receive in order to advance his own agenda?

I again state my admiration of Ron Unz. He is Jewish. He is highly intelligent. He is a Harvard graduate. He is an entrepreneur who made himself a multi-millionaire. He could have held his fire and risen to the top of the establishment. Instead, he chose to tell us the truth. Ron Unz is the person who should be President. Unlike Trump, Unz would know how to staff a government that would put truth and morality back in charge of our future.

Here is Ron Unz weighing for us the historical evidence on who was the worst war criminal. The emphasis is added:

For most present-day Americans, the primary image associated with ಠ▄ಠ and his German regime is the horrendous scale of the war-crimes that they supposedly committed during the global conflict that they are alleged to have unleashed. But in one of his lectures, Irving made the rather telling observation that the relative scale of such World War II crimes and especially their evidentiary base might not necessarily point in the direction of implicating the Germans.

19. Bubba74

Bubba74 I live Here

Comparing Trump to the guy that started a world war which killed 50-60,000,000 people is beyond stupid
    All trump did was try and secure our nation and cut taxes

slavenomore and Rastus like this.